Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
goetzjam wrote:

However, given the pictures provided in this post, we can for sure see 2 safe places, with likely another that we can't see from this position as well.

I was simply browsing this last page of this thread and responded so i didn't see the whole drama from the previous pages.

Can't be arsed to do it either, i was simply trying to get an answer if this has been confirmed somewhere or not.

Since it's a "natural" assumption to make, but doesn't necessarily mean it is correct.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
No, you can go backwards in a mario game :P

Anyway, you just said that i should tank unavoidable damage in order to scout ahead goetzjam, well done.

So the conclusion is:

1) Traps aren't completely avoidable.
2) They are badly designed for hardcore.

Yes, and I was arguing that do to the lack of any balance in attributes needed for traps (life regen helps a lot, movement skills help some, and most other attributes are almost irrelevant) they are badly designed in general. But now I remember they are just plan stupid because they are boring, irritating, tedious, and not fun for many people. Which is really a more important problem. :-)

Well yea, it's bad to add a playstyle not previously enjoyed by most of PoE players (yep lab haters are the majority) and it's even worse to tell us to do it with one life. The assumption that players playing an arpg would be equally skilled or even willing enough to play a platformer game is false. I am a Pro Mario Player, but i am also the exception.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 26, 2016, 2:54:31 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

However, given the pictures provided in this post, we can for sure see 2 safe places, with likely another that we can't see from this position as well.

I was simply browsing this last page of this thread and responded so i didn't see the whole drama from the previous pages.

Can't be arsed to do it either, i was simply trying to get an answer if this has been confirmed somewhere or not.

Since it's a "natural" assumption to make, but doesn't necessarily mean it is correct.

Peace,

-Boem-

I understand where you are coming from. People claim things that aren't really true quite a lot. In this case I'm not saying GGG said it, but I think if the right GGG staff member were to see it they would confirm it as being possible.

Not only that I've done the lab quite a lot, perhaps not as much as others, but more then likely anyone that is complaining has. So I can tell you things like life regen aren't necessary and avoiding traps is possible.

"
Well yea, it's bad to add a playstyle not previously enjoyed by most of PoE players (yep lab haters are the majority) and it's even worse to tell us to do it with one life. The assumption that players playing an arpg would be equally skilled or even willing enough to play a platformer game is false. I am a Pro Mario Player, but i am also the exception.

The playstyle is relatively new to the game, while I respect you don't enjoy it, it could be because you have incorrect assumptions about the traps and the lab. There is no "proof" that lab haters are a majority, everything ever stated by GGG indicates the opposite, if the lab haters were a majority I do believe they would have addressed it, even if they couldn't act on it yet.

You aren't a pro mario player, you are complaining about a series of traps that when approached properly can be avoided completely, but because you fail to plan you planned to fail. You making claims like "dead in 2 seconds" did you die or not?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Jul 26, 2016, 3:01:48 PM
Vocal minority.

49% of players hate the lab.

The other 51% are playing Overwatch.

Vocal minority. Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

"
goetzjam wrote:
I mean I do view it as a test if your build is worthy of ascension, but doing the lab isn't a test to prove you can do XX content, except the lab itself, because its rather unique.

Hmmm, so lab is a test of being worthy of ascension.

Yet, you can get access by letting a carry do all the work in 6 trials and even find said 6 trials by wtb x trial. Hell, it's designed so you will want to buy the trials.

Once you have access, you then hire another carry, stand outside the gold door while they run the gauntlet and come back with the key. Wait at the beginning of a series of gates and traps for them to pull the lever at the end then walk through the safe route. At each Izaro fight, stand in the stash room until he is dead, then go and ascend, and get your chant.

Yeah, worthy build. More like worthy wallet.

Lab is economy stimulating design, in every respect. From the terrible enchant system which spits in the face of journey progression, to the purposely aids design so a large number of people will rather pay for anything it offers rather than endure it, to the blatant carry design because one can't poe.trade APs.

'Worthy of ascension' wasn't even on the cards at the designing of the lab, in fact, it is specifically designed to ascended any build, at a currency cost.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 26, 2016, 5:12:14 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Vocal minority.

Vocal minority. Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

+1'd

XD
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
Been awhile since I have seen a company torpedo their own game as fast as Trion did with RIFT p2w souls but GGG is giving them a run for their money with the lab. I still think Trion's move was worse but its close.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

+1
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

+1

+2
the only boring this with the lab in the rng enchant.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Lab is just... so bad.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info