Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
Xavathos wrote:
GGG created this game in their vision, we are privileged to go along for the ride.

Aren't you thankful?
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Xavathos wrote:

Yes, and even then 700 people is a tiny number. Change the Lab and piss off the rest potentially. For what? So 700 people don't like the game, okay, play something else.

GGG created this game in their vision, we are privileged to go along for the ride.

People posting on the Feedback and Suggestions forum is a small percentage of the people that play PoE. 700 is a large number when considering that and when compared with any other issue brought up in the Feedback and Suggestions forum. Your argument basically says that the Feedback and Suggestion forum is completely useless since there has probably never been so many threads and people saying something needs to be fixed/changed/improved.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

Yes, and even then 700 people is a tiny number. Change the Lab and piss off the rest potentially. For what? So 700 people don't like the game, okay, play something else.

People posting on the Feedback and Suggestions forum is a small percentage of the people that play PoE. 700 is a large number when considering that and when compared with any other issue brought up in the Feedback and Suggestions forum. Your argument basically says that the Feedback and Suggestion forum is completely useless since there has probably never been so many threads and people saying something needs to be fixed/changed/improved.

You say this, but provide nothing to prove your point, you just make a statement as if it were proven as a fact, without doing the leg work.

So, if you want to prove your point, go back and look at all the trade threads, all of the desync threads, all of the xp\death penalty threads, you won't because its a significant amount of work, but more importantly you won't because it will make the lab look like a tiny tiny issue.

You are also forgetting 1 other important aspect, those things listed above are things that are "not working right" or similar, whereas the fact that you have 700 people disliking the lab is fine because GGG specifically said they don't mind if you don't like it because you do it for the reward.

Furthermore, I love your quest in this, considering you've easily spent multiple hours more doing this then you would have ever spent playing the lab on your characters in standard.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Fruz wrote:

There is no such thing as "buden of proof" here.
If Turte wants to have any impact on GGG and the community so that that the lab change, he should probably show that the list is significant = very few alt accounts.

Of course there are very few duplicated alt accounts in that list -- to claim otherwise is absurd. But a "proof" won't change anyone's mind. It will simply push the argument back to "many of the posters weren't really complaining about the lab", or "they were complaining about different aspects of the lab", or "what they were complaining about has since been fixed" or...

"
Xavathos wrote:

...as if those 700 posters (and the posters on other forums) weren't representative of a much larger group of players who don't like being forced to play the lab.

"
Xavathos wrote:

Yes, it's indeed true that we are being taken for a ride by GGG with the lab. ;)

It seems clear from a few offhand comments in some recent podcasts (and their otherwise deafening silence) that GGG is aware of the widespread unpopularity of the lab. Probably they don't require "proof" either. It is, of course, entirely up to them whether they change anything in 3.0 or (most likely) stick stubbornly to their vision.

GGG has, however, painted themselves into a corner by the way they released the lab with ascendancy classes. If they were to make changes now to how ascendancies are granted (and no one is asking to remove the lab entirely), it will certainly be at the expense of pissing off a couple of dozen posters on this forum, but I guess they will be able to go play something else. ;)

Proud member of the Vocal Minority
"
goetzjam wrote:

Furthermore, I love your quest in this, considering you've easily spent multiple hours more doing this then you would have ever spent playing the lab on your characters in standard.

If the lab were at all enjoyable, I'm certain he would have. But the lab sucks.
"
ShaUrley wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

There is no such thing as "buden of proof" here.
If Turte wants to have any impact on GGG and the community so that that the lab change, he should probably show that the list is significant = very few alt accounts.

Of course there are very few duplicated alt accounts in that list -- to claim otherwise is absurd. But a "proof" won't change anyone's mind. It will simply push the argument back to "many of the posters weren't really complaining about the lab", or "they were complaining about different aspects of the lab", or "what they were complaining about has since been fixed" or...

"
Xavathos wrote:

...as if those 700 posters (and the posters on other forums) weren't representative of a much larger group of players who don't like being forced to play the lab.

"
Xavathos wrote:

Yes, it's indeed true that we are being taken for a ride by GGG with the lab. ;)

It seems clear from a few offhand comments in some recent podcasts (and their otherwise deafening silence) that GGG is aware of the widespread unpopularity of the lab. Probably they don't require "proof" either. It is, of course, entirely up to them whether they change anything in 3.0 or (most likely) stick stubbornly to their vision.

GGG has, however, painted themselves into a corner by the way they released the lab with ascendancy classes. If they were to make changes now to how ascendancies are granted (and no one is asking to remove the lab entirely), it will certainly be at the expense of pissing off a couple of dozen posters on this forum, but I guess they will be able to go play something else. ;)

Link me the recent comments that seems to indicate that its a "widespread issue or concern"

Furthermore, all you can do is give your feedback, you can't convince people like me that the lab is bad anymore then I can convince you its good, so leave your feedback and move on until 3.0, which would be the soonest GGG would change the lab.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
"
goetzjam wrote:

If the lab were at all enjoyable, I'm certain he would have. But the lab sucks.

Broccoli sucks
Caviar sucks
Sushi sucks
Chocolate sucks

Using the feedback section to run a crusade sucks.
Nope. It's what the feedback forum is for.

Sorry you don't like it. It might do you some good to quit reading the feedback forum, as it's not for you, it's for GGG.

Cheers, be well and have a happy weekend. :)

(I love broccoli, btw. So for me, eating broccoli absolutely doesn't suck)
I just hope Act 5 will be full of Traps... Just traps over traps over traps. And then they add traps to act 1 to 4.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I just hope Act 5 will be full of Traps... Just traps over traps over traps. And then they add traps to act 1 to 4.

That would be great! Then PoE would just be fond memory for many.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info