Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

For every 50 threads bashing the lab, there is 1 praising it
"
Chadwixx wrote:
For every 50 threads bashing the lab, there are 2 that are mine

FTFY :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
You think your funny?

And your are :)
I will never play poe as long as the stupid trap "gameplay" exists. Its 100% the opposite of what I want to do when I'm playing poe. Thanks but no thanks.

Not only that but any chance I get to shittalk the decision to put stupid platformer/trap gameplay into an arpg to anyone I will take. Because its that stupid and takes poe from being miles better than any other option in the genre to being.... tied with D3 for "you only play this because lots of people do" levels of shite.

Brutal bosses or increased difficulty through not being able to tp in and out? Fine by me if that's the direction. At least that's in keeping with the core game that I've enjoyed on and off for however many years.

Move, stop, move, stop, jokeass platforming in my arpg? Snap uninstalled and never ever coming back while that is part of the game, I don't care how cool the next league sounds/is.
Last edited by El6t6one on Jan 12, 2017, 6:52:30 PM
"
El6t6one wrote:
I will never play poe as long as the stupid trap "gameplay" exists. Its 100% the opposite of what I want to do when I'm playing poe. Thanks but no thanks.

Not only that but any chance I get to shittalk the decision to put stupid platformer/trap gameplay into an arpg to anyone I will take. Because its that stupid and takes poe from being miles better than any other option in the genre to being.... tied with D3 for "you only play this because lots of people do" levels of shite.

Brutal bosses or increased difficulty through not being able to tp in and out? Fine by me if that's the direction. At least that's in keeping with the core game that I've enjoyed on and off for however many years.

Move, stop, move, stop, jokeass platforming in my arpg? Snap uninstalled and never ever coming back while that is part of the game, I don't care how cool the next league sounds/is.

Thank you for posting your feedback here on the Feedback and Suggestions forum about what a horrible addition Labyrinth is to PoE. It is a foreign game play unlike any other part of the game. I've added you to the list, now 703 names. Here's El6t6one's profile information.

Guild:
The Mel Gibson Fan Club

Last Visited:
Jan 12, 2017

Total Forum Posts:
1 (0 posts per day)

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Zloberik wrote:

Thats understandable, some people love adrenalin rushes, i prefer them in PvP games only, dying to PVE content is too humiliating for me.

Why is that ?
There will always be PvE content somewhere that you cannot beat.

Have you ever tried to beat the strongest chess simulator that there is, as an example ?

You might want to fix your expectations regarding to this, if you the level is too high for you, it's no big deal, it's just a game.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
it's unlikely the lab will ever be changed but i am hoping for a few checkpoints some day. getting dc in the treasure room is not fun.

"
"Have you proven that all threads in the list are not alt accounts"

the burden of proof is on the user(s) claiming the accounts in the list are alt accounts.
if you make a claim you prove your claim. but no... the logic of some users here...
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 13, 2017, 3:36:41 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
the burden of proof is on the user(s) claiming the accounts in the list are alt accounts.
if you make a claim you prove your claim. but no... the logic of some users here...

There is no such thing as "buden of proof" here.
If Turte wants to have any impact on GGG and the community so that that the lab change, he should probably show that the list is significant = very few alt accounts.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 13, 2017, 3:47:47 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

If Turte wants to have any impact on GGG and the community so that that the lab change, he should probably show that the list is significant = very few alt accounts.

Yes, and even then 700 people is a tiny number. Change the Lab and piss off the rest potentially. For what? So 700 people don't like the game, okay, play something else.

GGG created this game in their vision, we are privileged to go along for the ride.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Yes, and even then 700 people is a tiny number. Change the Lab and piss off the rest potentially. For what? So 700 people don't like the game, okay, play something else.

GGG created this game in their vision, we are privileged to go along for the ride.

well said! with that i can agree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info