Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
morbo wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Labyrinth is a festering oozing sore on PoE. I've been playing Diablo 3 for the past couple days. The game play is extremely smooth and very polished. It doesn't have the depth of PoE but there is nothing to hate about D3.

Except the lack of RPG depth itself?

Sure D3 is fun for a week tops. But doing the Lab 4x (actually 3x is more than enough) per char is still a small price to pay, to enjoy a proper ARPG like PoE.

I mentioned the big advantage of PoE, which is the depth. The statement about nothing to hate about D3 was in the context of D3 game play. The D3 game play has always been better than PoE, IMHO. I tried D3 for a couple hours of play prior to ever loading up PoE. I didn't like the "cartoon" character style of D3 and tried PoE. Even with the desynch and far from smooth game play, I quickly got hooked by the depth of PoE. Unfortunately for me, doing the labyrinth is too high of a price to pay.

"
morbo wrote:
"
I quit D3 when there was still an AH. Might reinstall just for try/see/know

Install Grim Dawn instead.

I can't disagree with this suggestion. Grim Dawn is very good. Played it for a few weeks and will continue playing off and on. D3 is a better fit for my wife though and we'll start some characters together and play D3.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
25,883 Path of Exile

steam stats, so anyone playing from steam, i know a lot of my friends use the standalone client, say 75% or so, so 100k players from rough maths and stats

700 threads/250 threads, 950 people

how many is duplicates from the same person? how many people actually post in those?

every thread represents a unique person, and everyone who hates lab has made one, that's 1% of the playerbase.

/thread
"
25,883 Path of Exile

steam stats, so anyone playing from steam, i know a lot of my friends use the standalone client, say 75% or so, so 100k players from rough maths and stats

how many is duplicates from the same person? how many people actually post in those?

every thread represents a unique person, and everyone who hates lab has made one, that's 1% of the playerbase.

/thread

Your misleading attempt at statistics imply that everyone that has not complained on this forum doesn't have a dislike of Labyrinth. Sorry but that is false which is proven by the steady addition of new people being added to the list.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
25,883 Path of Exile

/thread

Your misleading attempt at statistics imply that everyone that has not complained on this forum doesn't have a dislike of Labyrinth. Sorry but that is false which is proven by the steady addition of new people being added to the list.
misleading? not so sure about that. scew because of small sample size? yes i will agree to that one

and i say in the post "if every thread represents a unique person, and everyone who hates lab made one"

i see i didn't type out the if, sorry about that
Last edited by KiKurASiruSaSH on Jan 14, 2017, 4:39:04 PM
"
25,883 Path of Exile

/thread

It's about a 50/50 split currently.

And 50k concurrent is still a large number, even if a massive percentage of that number are bots.
"
"
25,883 Path of Exile

/thread

It's about a 50/50 split currently.

And 50k concurrent is still a large number, even if a massive percentage of that number are bots.

You have no idea if its 50\50 you dont have access to the other part of the numbers, kinda don't state shit when you have no proof.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
It was easy to figure out during the previous launch. Just had to get into the cue a second before the league launch, record that number and compare it with the steam chart launch number.

It produces an accurate ratio.

There's your proof, son.
"
It was easy to figure out during the previous launch. Just had to get into the cue a second before the league launch, record that number and compare it with the steam chart launch number.

It produces an accurate ratio.

There's your proof, son.

Are you talking about the same q that at one point had like 41561568186186186186 as the result?

FeelsBadMan

Nope. The goofed launch before the current league when the ACTUAL number was showing. Guess GGG forgot to turn on their scrambler that time.
"
Nope. The goofed launch before the current league when the ACTUAL number was showing. Guess GGG forgot to turn on their scrambler that time.

And you know for sure the numbers shown were accurate, ok...whatever u say buddy.

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info