PoEBuilder Master Thread [UPDATED 08/20/2014]

How accurate is this tool for melee builds? Cus for my Dual claw vaal pact, it shows 150 hps less and almost 3k more damage than ingame. Skill tree matches 1:1 and items are imported.
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
why poebuilder doesnt show searing bond damage?
ING: Pan_Samolodzik
Hey, hopefully this is still being developed. I have a question that is driving me nuts with it.

How can I add skills (gems) to test dps? The only way I can see is already have the gems on my character when I import his gear but this obviously doesn't help when trying to make a totally different build.

Last edited by sammy66 on Aug 5, 2014, 4:33:32 AM
Guys you need to add the missing energy-shield amount, when you take the "increased energy shield from equipped shield" passives!
EXALTS>EXAMS
Is it possible to fix a bug with importing inventory? It isn't possible for few weeks. It seems to be a dead project;/
poebuilder does not recognize my chest
"
sammy66 wrote:
Hey, hopefully this is still being developed. I have a question that is driving me nuts with it.

How can I add skills (gems) to test dps? The only way I can see is already have the gems on my character when I import his gear but this obviously doesn't help when trying to make a totally different build.

you can add a new item gems are under that catagory and not the unique one you can make item with stats and gems with levels

"
obscenely wrote:
poebuilder does not recognize my chest

it doesnt show that armor they might be still working on it.

i been using this site for a while but for casting and it doesnt add searing bond bc it doesnt show the burning dmg for it.

also its not perfect, but for things i tried and done its work for me really good. and the last update for it was a big help, but still doesnt support the armor. It probably will be inefective when the patch for expansion, because of the changes and the updates for it are a while. but i like it it does what i need it to do.
rawrawr

Its fast, nice looking and has tons of features.

Along the xyz this is best POE fan site :)

Gj devs.
Last edited by Stormscion on Aug 10, 2014, 6:27:19 PM
Everytime I go into creating a new item, I select the mods that I want. Most of the times, it gets me an Alpaca Wand, Alpaca Sword, etc... Question, is there an Alpaca prefix? I've searched in many sites and I've not found one.

Anyway, congrats on the site, it's very helpful.
I have a very annoying problem to deal with. Recently PoEbuilder began to scroll in large steps. I just have to touch my scroll wheel a tiny bit and the whole tree vanishes in nothing because it zooms that far out or in.

I've never had problems with PoEbuilder and I didn't change anything (same browser firefox and same mouse)
Maybe someone had the same problem or sb. may make a suggestion what do do.

Thx for any answers :)

Last edited by the_gamer342 on Aug 13, 2014, 8:12:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info