PoEBuilder Master Thread [UPDATED 08/20/2014]

They took out the dps calculator because keeping up with all the mechanics changes and weird uniques was very time consuming

however I'd settle for just life/es/ar/ev/resists/mana/regen, which (I think!) would be easier. Takes up so much more time doing it in excel. but I understand that it's a lot of work.
well it might be time consuming but its the only single point why i would use poebuilder before the offline calc. Although it would be extremely cool if ggg would implement something like that to the tree since they have all the mechanics and you could easily change items/skills whatever and see what will be the result.

Does anyone know if GGG is planning for something like that in the future?
Just a question, what happens to the item and character calculations? Will it come back/found somewhere else?
Thanks for any reply
"
smichal52 wrote:
Idk, if it's a bug or something else, but it wont let me select/unselect any nodes unless i do left + right click on it at the same item.
Hope thats not how its supposed to work and i somehow missed it lol.

P.S:Im using chrome latest update.

I'm having this same bug, also using the latest version of chrome.

Actually I couldn't figure out how to select nodes when the site bugged out on me until a google search brought me to this post, so thanks!
No answers from developers i think this is dead than hopefully someone else will develop something useful
Might be a stupid question but how do you save a build? Can't seem to figure out where the button is or how.
IGN: Melo_mania
Dont have a real save option anymore, but you can just copy that build url for now.
Last edited by Velgor on Oct 18, 2014, 10:00:04 PM
Hey man,

I love poebuilder, it's my favorite tool to plan builds, are planning on updating it with the new tree that was just released?

Thanks a lot for the great work =D
"
Zilleon wrote:
Hey man,

I love poebuilder, it's my favorite tool to plan builds, are planning on updating it with the new tree that was just released?

Thanks a lot for the great work =D
IGN TylordRampage
Will poebuilder be updated? It's really helpful, so please and thank you for your work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info