PoEBuilder Master Thread [UPDATED 08/20/2014]

This totally sucks! GGG please help PoEBuilder by updating your API. This the best feature of their site.
Looking forward to item import ability being back. That, along with total stats calculation were best features, keeping me using ONLY poebuilder.
please fix the initial column width. Very annoying to see numbers the way they are. Them 3 digits needs space.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
[quote="Madcow1120"]please fix the initial column width. Very annoying to see numbers the way they are. Them 3 digits needs space.[/quote]

+1, that's really ridiculous
IGN TylordRampage
Hi what has happened? The Import function was awesome, and it quite accuratelly (mostly) showed the stats, dps etc. with equip. now I see the Import char part is not on the web anymore.
Will you be reimplementing it pls or what are you plans pls?
I guess that was awesome feature and the builder as complex tool is awesome, keep doing it please your doing a good job! :)
Amazing website and hope the item import / build feature is fixed soon.. dont know what issue is but hope its easy fix
also is there any way to support the website? cant seem to find anything
Hey can you guys please give an update on when you will fix the item implimentation since that was the only feature the others couldnt do (else how do you want to calc your damage aso) please fix that atm it doesnt make alot of sense to use poebuilder at all
I really miss the dps calculator. Enough said.
Search for "Silvers Kiosk" on the forums for some quality gear and fair trades.
IGN: Silver_Totems
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
please fix the initial column width. Very annoying to see numbers the way they are. Them 3 digits needs space.
IGN TylordRampage
We need the dps calculator please! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info