PoEBuilder Master Thread [UPDATED 08/20/2014]

Please fix the problem that some items won't import and you can't open some unique item tabs.
I can't open unique rings; helmets and shields. The tab stays empty!
EXALTS>EXAMS
"
skieZ wrote:
Please fix the problem that some items won't import and you can't open some unique item tabs.

same here
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
Last edited by PaganDK on Aug 27, 2014, 8:34:57 AM
I cant even click to allocate skills.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
cant even bring the site up. white screen, no loading progress. cant view any builds people may have posted on there.
checked my firewalls/peerblock and such.. no hits.
So there are mumble minor UI issues that happen with Chrome but not Firefox, but the failure to load certain types of unique items is a server-side error, and I think it should probably be priority 0 for poebuilder's bugfixing team.

Every time I try to create a new unique item from a tab that won't load (including both Helms and Shields), I get
"

XMLHttpRequest { onreadystatechange: [236]</</noop(), readyState: 4, timeout: 0, withCredentials: false, upload: XMLHttpRequestUpload, status: 500, statusText: "Internal Server Error", responseType: "", response: "{"status":"500","error":"Internal Server Error"}", responseText: "{"status":"500","error":"Internal Server Error"}" } undefined

This seems like a pretty big deal in the usability of your system. Even when certain unique items' special properties weren't being correctly noted in the complete stat output of poebuilder, it was a lot better than now, when entire classes of unique items are just unselectable.

I also have a couple of far more minor complaints/suggestions: 1) I'd like to see Righteous Fire have dps on both enemies and you calculated when selected as an active skill. Either display total degen damage to you as a new field (don't forget to factor in Increased Effect of Buffs on You) or have the total degen damage subtracted from life regen. Of the two, the former is more user-friendly despite making the user perform subtraction. 2) I'd like for base skill gem levels to be able to be made 21.
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 28, 2014, 2:56:10 PM
Can the effects of Righteous Fire, Herald of Ash, and Herald of Ice be included in DPS calculations? Since they're not auras, they're currently treated as normal spells without any self-buff effects.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

"
Malone wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Zinja wrote:
Its not letting me import character data , I copy the character data and paste it in the box. and when i click the import button nothing happens.. I have verified that i have not done any mistake in copying the char data because the text input box is not in pink color which shows that some of the data is broken.

I'm experiencing the same problem. I import all data by copy and paste correctly, click on import button, and nothing happens. Anyone got a solution to this?

go in text window, at the end of the code , and press enter.

This worked, you have +10 FickerCrit rep to you!
Tri Curse Freezing Ball Lightning Witch - view-thread/1483161
-------------------------------------------------------
General Martinus' Spoils of War - view-thread/419523
-------------------------------------------------------
Proud Alpha Tester, helping shape the world of Wraeclast
"
PaganDK wrote:
"
skieZ wrote:

same here

+1
for some reason I cant even save a build at all while using chrome. I type in the name of my build once I've plotted my points and click save... then... nothing.
"
marendithas wrote:
for some reason I cant even save a build at all while using chrome. I type in the name of my build once I've plotted my points and click save... then... nothing.

Same problem here, using chrome and firefox too. :<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info