PoEBuilder Master Thread [UPDATED 08/20/2014]

Its not letting me import character data , I copy the character data and paste it in the box. and when i click the import button nothing happens.. I have verified that i have not done any mistake in copying the char data because the text input box is not in pink color which shows that some of the data is broken.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Nvm, figured it out
Last edited by Supp0rtguy on Aug 16, 2014, 7:21:58 AM
Save build doesn't work for me. I can make the tree, even import the inventory of my present character, but when I try to save it, nothing happens. Tried it from under both Chrome and IE11. Has anybody met this problem?
"
Zinja wrote:
Its not letting me import character data , I copy the character data and paste it in the box. and when i click the import button nothing happens.. I have verified that i have not done any mistake in copying the char data because the text input box is not in pink color which shows that some of the data is broken.

I'm experiencing the same problem. I import all data by copy and paste correctly, click on import button, and nothing happens. Anyone got a solution to this?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I think there's an issue with poebuilder right now, I've been using it for a long time now and tonight it just started acting weird.. not sure exactly how to check on this but I cannot add and remove items such as armor and weapons, but I can move gems around and build with the tree..
all I know is that I don't know anything at all
Last edited by g3n3r1c on Aug 17, 2014, 8:23:37 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Zinja wrote:

I'm experiencing the same problem. I import all data by copy and paste correctly, click on import button, and nothing happens. Anyone got a solution to this?

go in text window, at the end of the code , and press enter.
IGN TylordRampage
You might need to try to click on different areas of the button, seems that somehow not the whole area works. I managed to import my character's gear, but only after clicking around on the button a few times.
1.2.0 data updated.

dps might not work for all the new stuff.

if a stat doesnt display in the left, its likely just a graphical glitch. poebuilder should still be calculating it, but its just not showing it to you.
is there any way to make items that don't have the lowest implicit roll possible? for example, creating a diamond ring with 30% critical chance instead of 20%?

EDIT: Also, is anyone having trouble creating certain unique items? (I can't access unique gloves or shields)
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Aug 21, 2014, 5:58:46 PM
"
Bhaisabh wrote:
is there any way to make items that don't have the lowest implicit roll possible? for example, creating a diamond ring with 30% critical chance instead of 20%?

You can reroll with Blessed Orbs
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info