PoEBuilder Master Thread [UPDATED 08/20/2014]

This is amazing. Only problem is that quite a few things are not counted properly.
a bit inacurate
Please update the unique items list. It crashes the import function and I can not calculate the DPS of my build that is using Doryani Mace for example.
Fantastic for planning builds on the passive tree. Thank you.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Bump for update.
Great tool but calculations are completely wrong, therefore in conclusion it doesn't work for some reason.
My Standard shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/401833/
rings won't load =/
Bump for updates:

You can now activate your endurance, frenzy, and power charges.
Updates:

You can now specify "Full Life" or "Low Life" for use with bonuses that only occur in either case. Please note that these toggles control the "Full Life" and "Low Life" state; even if your life is low due to aura reservation, you will not trigger "Low Life" unless you click the toggle.

Added Vis Mortis and Incandescent Heart as Uniques.

Bug Fixes:

Fixed a bug which prevented players from importing the following uniques: Blood Reaper, Zahndethus' Cassock, Mjolner, and Lightbane Raiment
Fixed a bug which failed to recognize the Concentrated Effect Support Gem effect from Rime Gaze
I'm not sure if I missed it, so I apologize if it's already there. Is there a way to display DPS with the "more spell damage" modifier from your Righteous Fire? If it's not in the tool, that would be great to have!

Nice work regardless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info