PoEBuilder Master Thread [UPDATED 08/20/2014]

"
Hrishi wrote:
I'm not sure if I missed it, so I apologize if it's already there. Is there a way to display DPS with the "more spell damage" modifier from your Righteous Fire? If it's not in the tool, that would be great to have!

Nice work regardless.

No Righteous Fire support yet. Interestingly enough, it is not requested all that often. If there is a lot of interest, I can move it up the chain!

One thing that would really help with Righteous fire is if someone could get me a screenshot of their DPS in game, along with gear + passives. If I have a test case, I will be a lot more confident about implementing the dps correctly.

Best is to email help@poebuilder.com
Last edited by tks2103 on Jun 24, 2014, 11:47:26 PM
Import feature doesn't work. Press the import button and nothing happens.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Jun 25, 2014, 1:44:24 PM
"
h3rp3s wrote:
Import feature doesn't work. Press the import button and nothing happens.

I can help you out!

When exactly did it fail? Had you already pasted in your gear?

If you pasted in your gear and it failed, you should e-mail the gear file to help@poebuilder.com. I can look at it from there.
That tool is amazing, i have always copied builds from streamers and co, till i found this

treasure. Now i make my own builds.
1. Site Doesn't Load in IE (older versions, IE8 maybe others) due to an error in this file:

https://d37ykugyuc47vx.cloudfront.net/scripts/main-9c43b859.js

LINE 13

2. Import Button Doesn't Work in Firefox (latest version) once you paste in the Character Data.

I suggest you always check your site in different browsers/versions. Nice site though goodwork.

IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Jun 30, 2014, 11:40:26 AM
I cant use it anymore.

Evrything is working on the Site except clicking points on skilltree :(
Edit:
I'm an idiot :facepalm:

Thanks for the awesome site guys!
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Jul 5, 2014, 9:22:26 AM
Spell Echo is wrong, it's missing the less damage multiplier, and at level 12, it says it has 84% more cast speed.
Is there any chance of a phone app for this as the browser is clunky. The app in the play store only does skill tree. So its useless at a point. I work and can't access poe builder on my work pc at lunch
"
I cant use it anymore.

Evrything is working on the Site except clicking points on skilltree :(

Same here.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info