FUCKING people you want to reach through the screen and strangle.

"
Z_Fighters wrote:
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Some jackass on poe.trade is not that threshold.

Well said.

OP should ask himself why being ignored upsets him so much. Sure it IS upsetting but its over the top. Why invest so much energy? You even made a screenshot - uploaded it and posted it in the forums - for what?

because of the injustice. I really can't stand having my time wasted by people who feel they are too good for other peoples time otherwise. The 1 hour mute did it for me.

Damn u got super butt hurt someone wasted ur time then u wasted everyone else's time w this whine thread. GG
IGN:Flickfrap
/facepalm

Really, OP? You curse at the guy, then complain about it on the forums? And then you have audacity to believe the community as a whole would join your whine-fest?

This thread should have been locked and archived long ago.

True, there are some sellers out there who try to manipulate the market, post items but don't really want to sell them, or just sell them exclusively to specific people (eg: their guild, their group of friends, etc.). But there's no need to go ballistic, just move on and spam the next person selling. Or wait 15 minutes and refresh your poe.trade search.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Thread of the day.
Just out of curiosity, are we talking about this?

Spoiler
Loath Noose Turquoise Amulet

+23 to Dexterity and Intelligence

+32 to Strength
14% increased Armour
+83 to maximum Life
32% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+28% to Chaos Resistance

Soo much price manip, yeah. So much drama for what? Half assed piece of gear? LoL.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Last edited by Manator on Jul 11, 2016, 9:21:28 AM
Holy shit there are a lot of people who haven't been taught anything about respect here.

Did the OP fly off the handle? Yes. Was it warranted? Hell yes.

That said, there are better ways to approach the situation. Usually the guys who are giving the silent treatment have other items for sale as well that they'd actually like to get rid of. You can find the other products and check the one that's most overpriced. Switch your character and PM the guy again to trade for that item - and see the bitch come running :D Then you just delay/spoil the trade and waste his time.

This is of course a waste of your time as well.. but as they say, don't get mad, get even.

Personally I don't usually bother with anything like that, I just move on to the next seller. But yeah, be kind to each other and try not to waste each others time.
some sellers dont want to sell while they are online. move on buddy. take it easy.

GGG's trading experience 2016
report to the guy running poe.trade, he's blacklisted people before...
Intended player interaction. This is why we don't want better trading system in this fucking game.

Welcome to PoE.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
There's not enough slaves farming for the nobility in this feudal pyramid economy sim.
"
Gaza wrote:
report to the guy running poe.trade, he's blacklisted people before...

yep, that's exactly the reason: giving power to external sources is a bad idea.

yesterday's story: between watching football i did some dried lake runs where i missed 3 messages from a guy wanting to buy a shield of mine:

it was like the official whisper copy, followed by a "hello, you there" and then some serious insults followed.

i tried to get back to that guy (as it was my fault for not noticing) but i was put on ignore.

so i should get banned from trade because of that incident? are you serious? one failure should basically get me expelled from playing poe properly?

yep, you pointed exactly to the spot that goes wrong in this game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 11, 2016, 10:37:24 AM
"
Z_Fighters wrote:

I blanked out some words I may have used that may or may not have gotten me muted so..

but.. holy fuck.

edit- bigger image link: https://s32.postimg.org/ns3r857ut/fuck3.jpg

edit: There needs to be a penalty for people listing items publicly and then not taking responsibility for them, such as blatant ignoring.

If you let stuff like this bother you this much, the real world is going to tear you a new asshole, if you don't have a massive coronary first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info