FUCKING people you want to reach through the screen and strangle.

What the hell? He doesn't owe you anything. There could be a trillion different reasons why you aren't getting a reply. Move on. To diablo or something.
Dat player interaction boysz
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
I appreciate the frustration but no need to start swearing excessively like that.
They are only pixels in the end.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Xtorma wrote:
If you let stuff like this bother you this much, the real world is going to tear you a new asshole, if you don't have a massive coronary first.

My thoughts as well.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
vio wrote:
"
Gaza wrote:
report to the guy running poe.trade, he's blacklisted people before...

yep, that's exactly the reason: giving power to external sources is a bad idea.

yesterday's story: between watching football i did some dried lake runs where i missed 3 messages from a guy wanting to buy a shield of mine:

it was like the official whisper copy, followed by a "hello, you there" and then some serious insults followed.

i tried to get back to that guy (as it was my fault for not noticing) but i was put on ignore.

so i should get banned from trade because of that incident? are you serious? one failure should basically get me expelled from playing poe properly?

yep, you pointed exactly to the spot that goes wrong in this game.

No point, xyz never banned for such reasons
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

This guy could have many reasons for not responding, some mundane (like wasn't reading chat/map group/etc), others somewhat greasier (market manipulation). Either way, it was absolutely inconsequential and you responded like a toddler who didn't get the exact toy you wanted, exactly when you wanted it. At the end of the day, you need to consider why something so meaningless drove you to an infantile freak out.

Such anger over something so trivial. Honestly, I'm surprised you haven't had a massive heart attack from raging out at fabricated injustices.
Last edited by Funkdubious on Jul 11, 2016, 2:02:59 PM
:))

I remember when I had no idea how to put items on poe.trade. If I found there something what was so cool for build and with price I could afford I was very eager to get it. And I was sometimes frustrated too; I was sending poe.trade whisper once per hour till guy responded with whatever response, sometimes it worked out, sometimes seller was more stubborn :).

After time I realized, that I can play with what I have at current moment and to make better build I will find new opportunity sooner or later.

Once I started to trade I found out, that to be all time here for buyers is simply impossible from whatever reasons.

gl hf :)
Last edited by Rexeos on Jul 11, 2016, 2:55:15 PM
"
Z_Fighters wrote:

I blanked out some words I may have used that may or may not have gotten me muted so..

but.. holy fuck.

edit- bigger image link: https://s32.postimg.org/ns3r857ut/fuck3.jpg

edit: There needs to be a penalty for people listing items publicly and then not taking responsibility for them, such as blatant ignoring.

Nah, it is just a reflection of how rotten this community is, i've said it before. Not defending you, but i can understand how that shit can piss off someone. Developers are nice and such, but the community defends some of the worst behaviors possible, you know why? Because they do the same.

People think it is right treating others like shit when interacting because "they are better than you". But when some create cancer threads, the cattle follow without thinking twice. Then if you complain about their shitty behavior, there you go.

"The guy had a reason to not answer, but have time to report you" - HUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAH. Keep going with that, it is fun.

To OP: Chill out, people act like shit in-game a lot, get used to it or play self found. You won't change it.
Sometimes...
Last edited by Crusader_of_Sorrow on Jul 11, 2016, 3:02:44 PM
My last weird trading experience.

Guy has 4 div cards for 5c each (4c+ had been the price for those cards for a while, so it wasn't some guy manipulating market).

I pm him like "I want to buy 4 of those cards for 20c" right. He invites me, opens trade window, I put 20c, then he puts 3 cards instead of 4. I tell him that the deal was 20c for 4 cards. He says "nty" and closes the trade window.

What the hell is wrong with those people?

He also said "ty" as soon as he put the cards in, before the trade was completed, trying to rush it and get me to accept.

And no I don't want to strangle him - I just said "ok" and left. No need to waste more time with this shit.

That was some nice player interaction. Would do it again.
Last edited by Jaille on Jul 11, 2016, 4:59:41 PM
"
Jaille wrote:
My last weird trading experience.

Guy has 4 div cards for 5c each (4c+ had been the price for those cards for a while, so it wasn't some guy manipulating market).

I pm him like "I want to buy 4 of those cards for 20c" right. He invites me, opens trade window, I put 20c, then he puts 3 cards instead of 4. I tell him that the deal was 20c for 4 cards. He says "nty" and closes the trade window.

What the hell is wrong with those people?

He also said "ty" as soon as he put the cards in, before the trade was completed, trying to rush it and get me to accept.

And no I don't want to strangle him - I just said "ok" and left. No need to waste more time with this shit.

That was some nice player interaction. Would do it again.

This is why PoE elite pros will never allow this game to get a better/real trading system.
The loss of the beautiful beautiful player interactions would make this game feel like an ARPG, and possibly would bring in many unwanted player population gains.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info