FUCKING people you want to reach through the screen and strangle.

Social interactions trough trading :D
Hf :)
"
Manator wrote:
"
Z_Fighters wrote:
"
Manator wrote:
Nobody gives you right to insult people. Also what a nub, cannot figure if res are craftable or not by himself.

grow a pair, generic insults are so personally abusive.

Sorry pal, but you're mentally ill and unstable. I suggest you to take rest from gaming and visit your nearest doctor.

Who are you to judge that he is mentally ill and unstable? It's comparable to an insult.
Insults arent just "bad words". It's the meaning behind them that could hurt ppls. If it doesnt hurt it's only bad words.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jul 11, 2016, 5:04:30 AM
Well to be completely honest... This just shows that if you in turn be a prick to someone who if being a prick to you it does NOTHING.. I mean you still didn't get your ammy and you only ended up being muted yourself. Didn't really accomplish much in hindsight did we?

If someone doesn't answer its most likely because they are busy.. he was most likly in a group and didnt really have time to do any trading ATM. Now ofcourse theres DND they could put on if thats the case but thats just like players in standard not unlisting their things and ignoring people who message them for trades they also have no intentions of making as well.

Simply move along and find another item or wait 15 mins and message again. IDK i guess being an adult now makes situations like this a bit easier to deal with. I never have these issues but then again i dont attack people for being shitty or doing shitty things.. I just move along.. Waste of my time to engage in such nonsense.

Shitty people do shitty things and i dont have time to waste trying to get in a pissing contest of who can be the shittier person in situations like this.. My attitude to things like this.. Fuck It... You Win. Your officially shithead of the day. I bow to your greatness. Now i go find a better item cheaper.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jul 11, 2016, 5:06:51 AM
"

If someone doesn't answer its most likely because they are busy.. Now ofcourse theres DND they could put on but thats just like players in standard not unlisting their things and ignoring people who message them for trades they also have no intentions of making as well. Simply move along and find another item or wait 15 mins and message again. IDK i guess being an adult now makes situations like this a bit easier to deal with. I never have these issues but then again i dont attack people for being shitty or doing shitty things.. I just move along.. Waste of my time to engage in such nonsense.

You are too naive you, are childish. It's completely false, the new trend: to list underpriced items and to not sell them, then to buy the new items put at the lowered price by other sellers. When the dude doing dat receives whisps with price and stuff, he simply doesnt answer.

"
IDK i guess being an adult now makes situations like this a bit easier to deal with

For real?

"
I never have these issues but then again i dont attack people for being shitty or doing shitty things.. I just move along.. Waste of my time to engage in such nonsense.

Yeah, when someone will burn your house and kidnap your child, do what you always do : do not react.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jul 11, 2016, 5:09:59 AM
"
Demonoz wrote:
Well to be completely honest... This just shows that if you in turn be a prick to someone who if being a prick to you it does NOTHING.. I mean you still didn't get your ammy and you only ended up being muted yourself. Didn't really accomplish much in hindsight did we?

If someone doesn't answer its most likely because they are busy.. he was most likly in a group and didnt really have time to do any trading ATM. Now ofcourse theres DND they could put on if thats the case but thats just like players in standard not unlisting their things and ignoring people who message them for trades they also have no intentions of making as well.

Simply move along and find another item or wait 15 mins and message again. IDK i guess being an adult now makes situations like this a bit easier to deal with. I never have these issues but then again i dont attack people for being shitty or doing shitty things.. I just move along.. Waste of my time to engage in such nonsense.

Shitty people do shitty things and i dont have time to waste trying to get in a pissing contest of who can be the shittier person in situations like this.. My attitude to things like this.. Fuck It... You Win. Your officially shithead of the day. I bow to your greatness. Now i go find a better item cheaper.

I knew the trade was already lost when he entered into a new map and didn't bother a simple reply, so I reacted..yeah I was mad. Also playing PHC there are not many options for good items on the market, I couldn't just whisper the next person. It was only him.

Look if people just ignored shit that is wrong, then shitty people will always be able to get away with doing shitty things and never learn. I knew the trade was lost at that point, and yes I had every intention of letting him know and feel that he was behaving like a piece of shit.
"
Z_Fighters wrote:
but.. holy fuck.

I've had people not reply and at least once when I checked they'd been mapping or in their hideout but... dang.

That's quite the reaction on your part.
Regardless of whether the other person deserved it or not, I can see why you got muted.

"
Geisalt wrote:
Yeah, when someone will burn your house and kidnap your child, do what you always do : do not react.

There's a threshold.
A point at which the molehill becomes a mountain.

Some jackass on poe.trade is not that threshold.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Jul 11, 2016, 5:27:02 AM
This thread is a joke, right? Right??
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
crystalwitch wrote:

Well said.

OP should ask himself why being ignored upsets him so much. Sure it IS upsetting but its over the top. Why invest so much energy? You even made a screenshot - uploaded it and posted it in the forums - for what?

"
Im2sl0w wrote:
"
crystalwitch wrote:

Well said.

OP should ask himself why being ignored upsets him so much. Sure it IS upsetting but its over the top. Why invest so much energy? You even made a screenshot - uploaded it and posted it in the forums - for what?

because of the injustice. I really can't stand having my time wasted by people who feel they are too good for other peoples time otherwise. The 1 hour mute did it for me.
Last edited by Z_Fighters on Jul 11, 2016, 6:44:18 AM
Haha OP your behavior here was worse than his. Much worse.

You went off hard. He could for one of many reasons be distracted and or simply not caring to deal with you. It could be caused by something understandable, or maybe he was just not caring about others at all. You can't know. Still you go off like a bomb after u stalked him, shows ur own issues here.

In the end because you acted bad he just ignored you and the reason you cared in the first place was because you really wanted the amulet but in the end you didn't get shit with the way you acted like an entitled child. You may not see it but from the outside this was a clear case of karma, what energy you give to others will be reflected back to you.

I wonder why they muted you.. Anger/rejection issues, enraged, assumes the worst before giving others a chance.. you are full of yourself.

Take a deep breath, relax. You are clearly out of balance.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 11, 2016, 6:48:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info