FUCKING people you want to reach through the screen and strangle.

Those ignoring bastards are really frustrating. Ok, i understand one guy there maybe another there, but when u want to buy an item, search for fitting one and like 3-4 people in a row are just ignoring it really gets to nerves, and it happens almost to every item i want to buy. I haven't written anything to them, but it really increases the wish breaking their necks.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Haha OP your behavior here was worse than his. Much worse.

You went off hard. He could for one of many reasons be distracted and or simply not caring to deal with you. It could be caused by something understandable, or maybe he was just not caring about others at all. You can't know. Still you go off like a bomb after u stalked him, shows ur own issues here.

In the end because you acted bad he just ignored you and the reason you cared in the first place was because you really wanted the amulet but in the end you didn't get shit with the way you acted like an entitled child. You may not see it but from the outside this was a clear case of karma, what energy you give to others will be reflected back to you.

I wonder why they muted you.. Anger/rejection issues, enraged, assumes the worst before giving others a chance.. you are full of yourself.

Take a deep breath, relax. You are clearly out of balance.

No shit sherlock, that's what this entire thread is about. Him not caring at all. He listed an item to sell, he needs to take responsibility for it.

I stalk him? after he lists an item for sale on public boards? and no, in the end, he ignored me before I acted bad.

"the reason you cared in the first place was because you really wanted the amulet"

duuuuuuuuur

Obviously I wanted the amulet.

"assumes the worst before giving others a chance"

If you read, I actually assumed the best and gave him a chance, waiting patiently for him to finish his map without bothering him any further, but once he finished his map and started a new one without bothering a simple reply I didn't assume - I knew he knew what he was doing, because I was watching him actively play the game whilst ignoring me.

Hmm, Imagine for the rest of your time playing PoE everyone you offer to trade with for an item they have listed for sale, ignores you. haha.
Last edited by Z_Fighters on Jul 11, 2016, 7:26:53 AM
u guys have issues. hes ignoring you, ok, so what? move on to the next one. if ure acting like this all the time u better make some copy pasta to be faster.
"
mgasper0 wrote:
u guys have issues. hes ignoring you, ok, so what? move on to the next one. if ure acting like this all the time u better make some copy pasta to be faster.

Move on to what exactly? like I said items are limited on PHC. he was the only person with the item I needed.
(Removed by Support) If he didnt sell it or talk, that maybe cause he already sold the itme, was busy or made a mistake pricing it.

Im glad u got muted for this, cause u jumped on that guy like an idiot.

My advise is, either they replay and u get the item or move on to the next item from different seller.

No need to attack people like that.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Jul 11, 2016, 7:47:57 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
(Removed by Support) If he didnt sell it or talk, that maybe cause he already sold the itme, was busy or made a mistake pricing it.

Im glad u got muted for this, cause u jumped on that guy like an idiot.

My advise is, either they replay and u get the item or move on to the next item from different seller.

No need to attack people like that.

Sick of this stupid mentality.

Like I said in the post just above your one..(good lord) it is PHC, he literally had the only item I needed. there is was no "moving on to the next one"

If he already sold the item? Then he could reply and tell me.
If he was too busy? He had a good 15 minutes to find a bit of time to reply and tell me.
Made a mistake pricing it? He could reply and tell me.

People are actually defending what is a steaming pile of shit. (Not the person, just this entire scenario)

This mentality is so utterly stupid and encourages this behavior further.

People see one person getting angry and are so quick to stick on their self-righteous hats and go of to defend the guy without even bothering to understand the situation.

I challenge you to imagine every trade you try to make you just get ignored. omg does that sound horrible now? It was nearly the same case here as that was the only viable item I needed, there were no others. I don't care if I didn't get the item in the end, just don't waste peoples time with it.
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Jul 11, 2016, 7:47:50 AM
Did a GM actually mute someone for calling someone a dipshit?, that's hilarious, i am sure the game worlds is a safer place now.

There are a lot of dumb people out there, once i had to trade someone and he put up too little, so i corrected him with the right amount in chat and he said ;

40+40+40 = 160
Bro
+21 is 181
Lol

I didn't actually say anything back because i was too busy laughing behind my pc, he does have the honor of being immortalized in my screenshot folder. :D
So you came here, to show how much of a spoiled impatient brat you are?

Crying rivers over how the world, apparently does not revolve around you?
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
So you came here, to show how much of a spoiled impatient brat you are?

Crying rivers over how the world, apparently does not revolve around you?

No. It's about ethics, genius.

Show me were any of this falls under the category of being "impatient"
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Z_Fighters wrote:
but.. holy fuck.

I've had people not reply and at least once when I checked they'd been mapping or in their hideout but... dang.

That's quite the reaction on your part.
Regardless of whether the other person deserved it or not, I can see why you got muted.

"
Geisalt wrote:
Yeah, when someone will burn your house and kidnap your child, do what you always do : do not react.

There's a threshold.
A point at which the molehill becomes a mountain.

Some jackass on poe.trade is not that threshold.

I disagree, small things are easier to correct, so they should be corrected
a big mountain cant be moved by a man alone, so i close my eyes.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jul 11, 2016, 8:03:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info