FUCKING people you want to reach through the screen and strangle.

The excessive whining in this thread is epic /popcorn
Justice is blind, literally.

Are you telling me you don't have time to actually type something takes like 5 seconds. I can't believe people are attacking OP, acting like they never reacted like this to anything before. It doesn't matter that its only game, what matters is intention of seller. You can always put DND and not waste time of others. But probably most of people in this thread are doing same thing, so they are defending their own actions also.

Trying to justify wrong things. OMG OP used bad words....
"
Justice is blind, literally.

Are you telling me you don't have time to actually type something takes like 5 seconds. I can't believe people are attacking OP, acting like they never reacted like this to anything before. It doesn't matter that its only game, what matters is intention of seller. You can always put DND and not waste time of others. But probably most of people in this thread are doing same thing, so they are defending their own actions also.

Trying to justify wrong things. OMG OP used bad words....

So by your logic. You must be defending OP because you get just as butt hurt and also start flying off the handle when people you don't know don't respond to you when you want them to?

That's terribly tragic. I'm sorry.
IGN:Flickfrap
hahaaaaaa i dont talk to ppl. t4t thats about it and certainly no global worms.
Git R Dun!
"
LoPan wrote:

So by your logic. You must be defending OP because you get just as butt hurt and also start flying off the handle when people you don't know don't respond to you when you want them to?

That's terribly tragic. I'm sorry.

That didn't happen in SS OP posted, your conclusion is hilarious. OP waited long enough, and checked to see that seller is not afk. So seller couldn't write /dnd in 15 minutes but could report him which takes longer, nice logic. This is increasing problem in poe, also lovely to see how you defend each other :).

I am not defending anyone, but OP reacting how we all would react to this situation. Yea you wouldn't write insults or something but you would get frustrated. Better to get it out in game than in real life. Frustration must go somewhere.
Hey there,

I'm afraid that we're going to need to lock this thread due to the amount of personal attacks and the like going on here.

We do require all players to follow our in game chat rules. If you feel somebody is doing something against our rules or Terms of Service, please right click the player's name and choose "report".

However, we can't allow personal abuse to take place, and so taking things into your own hands is likely to result in actions (typically, in the form of a mute) being taken against your account.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info