[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
zell580 wrote:

Just a heads up, Indomitable may not reduce the damage as much as expected.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Most notably monsters having only 130% multiplier on crit limits the usefulness of Indomitable greatly. The ES nodes actually seem to give a comparable increase in defenses even against crits unless we assume a higher multiplier - the loss of armor is unfortunate but of little concern as far as I know.

Seems I will be respeccing into more ES.
Following this build, i wish the guide was cleaned up. Theres like 6-7 different gear posts. It should at least broken down into: lvl 1-30, 30-50, 50-80, just so its easier to follow. Theres more that needs to be fixed/cleaned up with the guide, cuz damn its not easy to follow. Like for example, one of the gear lists on the guide show Curse on hit with ball lightning and enfeeble? But thats not anywhere on the other gearsets posted. Im just asking it be more standardized/streamlined. And if its too much work to post a bit bit progression for the build, then just post a finished product instead.

You did great on breaking down the skill tree progression, but the gear lists and gems are a nightmare to sift thru and figure out what one should be aiming for.
Last edited by littledexxy on Mar 17, 2017, 2:27:29 AM
"
littledexxy wrote:
Following this build, i wish the guide was cleaned up. Theres like 6-7 different gear posts. It should at least broken down into: lvl 1-30, 30-50, 50-80, just so its easier to follow. Theres more that needs to be fixed/cleaned up with the guide, cuz damn its not easy to follow. Like for example, one of the gear lists on the guide show Curse on hit with ball lightning and enfeeble? But thats not anywhere on the other gearsets posted. Im just asking it be more standardized/streamlined. And if its too much work to post a bit bit progression for the build, then just post a finished product instead.

You did great on breaking down the skill tree progression, but the gear lists and gems are a nightmare to sift thru and figure out what one should be aiming for.

Tends to happen when the build has been around for nearly a year of changes (ie running 2 Curses in Perandus League then ditching when they buffed Commander of Darkness), but yea I understand that.

I'll get around to it when I have the time to, for gear itself to aim for I consider Breach league as the peak.
IGN shdowe
Trying to min/max, anything else I could do/add?

Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
"

Well, without elreon ring/amu -8, how do you manage to use your shield charge? :>
"
Groquik wrote:
"

Well, without elreon ring/amu -8, how do you manage to use your shield charge? :>

I'm able to keep up with Quicksilvers and Vaal Clarity for the most part. At least, I don't seem to have a problem with staying next to the ST... If it's worth dropping Vaal Clarity though and slotting Disc into it, I'll try it out.
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
Last edited by Arenyr on Mar 18, 2017, 11:43:51 AM
Just wanted to give a quick update to those interested about running Victario's.

I got max Chaos resist and around ~222 health regen per second. Was able to absorb the chaos damage I was taking from a T10 map. I'm sitting with around 400 health unreserved.

WOULD NOT SUGGEST THIS FOR HC.

I'm playing this build since league start and atm i'm trying it out with Victario's Influence and the Coruscating Elixir (running 2, just to be sure), while just to have an even better/smoother gameplay i went for Alchemist (12% increased flask effect duration + 30% increased effect of flasks [from Alchemist + 2 notes before it]).

PROS:
- It is way cheaper (dont need Shavronnes or any Enlightenmet) or even Lab enchantment
- less life reserved, able to run 13 auras easily,
- higher generosity with possibility of more gems on generosity

CONS:
- you MUST keep the flask up (thats why i run two)
- you have only 1 HP, hence any chaos damage w/o flask up is insta death
- need/I advice to spend 5 points for the flask nodes - but not a must

IF you have any suggestions or comments let me know, looking always for for info, knowledge, suggestion or discussion :) gl !
Merco
1. I'm wondering why you decided got rid of the voideye unset ring from 2.5? I have the pariah one as well, and it's a difference of almost 400 ES when I put discipline in the pariah.

2. I remember putting in enlighten with all the purities in 2.5. Is this still worth it?

I"m probably missing something super simple D: Thanks!
Last edited by jsolaris on Mar 20, 2017, 5:16:13 PM
is there a way to hotkey all the auras or do i have to remove some auras from the bar list to put on others? idk..

and howd u get such a good neck. chaos, - mana, dex, cold res. i cant find anything on poe trade
Last edited by Gaarashatan93 on Mar 21, 2017, 3:55:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info