[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

Im running this build with an Srs buddy of mine, that works like a charm
@Stodderkonge
Hi there!

I am one of thoose guys who always struggle to make currency. So I really can't (atm) get a Shav's. I got the budget version, but I don't understand:

1. How do I get more ES? (Ive taken even more nods then your build shows) - Is that only possible with shavs on? I got 4.8k ES atm.

Thanks for a nice build & for making an old fatman like myself doing something else then the booring meta builds :)

Could this work as a hybrid golem summoner?
"
AngryFluff wrote:
Hi there!

I am one of thoose guys who always struggle to make currency. So I really can't (atm) get a Shav's. I got the budget version, but I don't understand:

1. How do I get more ES? (Ive taken even more nods then your build shows) - Is that only possible with shavs on? I got 4.8k ES atm.

Thanks for a nice build & for making an old fatman like myself doing something else then the booring meta builds :)

Your main sources of flat ES are going to come from your gloves, boots, and belt.
You can increase it further by getting an Ephermeral Edge.

We can give you a more detailed answer if you make your profile public so we can look at your character.
(Click on your username > Privacy Settings > uncheck Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview)).

"
D3isdead wrote:
Could this work as a hybrid golem summoner?

I would look for a build specific to golems. Most summoner build pick up aura nodes and stack auras, so they are semi-support. This build focuses solely on auras though for full party utility.
Ok, done that. I guess I could go ahead and ask at the same time how I should have the gems using the budget version. I read in the thread that they would need to be a bit different then when using shav's.
And thanks for helping me out!
"
AngryFluff wrote:
Ok, done that. I guess I could go ahead and ask at the same time how I should have the gems using the budget version. I read in the thread that they would need to be a bit different then when using shav's.
And thanks for helping me out!

Passive Tree
- It looks like you are missing two passive points for a level 81. You should have 104 total.
- You are missing the Influence aura cluster. It gives 20% effectiveness which will help Discipline.
- I would recommend you go ahead and do Cruel lab to get Mistress of Sacrifice. It will help keep Vaal Discipline up for longer.

Gear
- Items look fine. You could squeeze some more ES by getting a Lapis Amulet with Int and flat ES, but it's optional.

Sockets
- Recolor your Alpha's Howl to BRG and link up Purity of Ice, Fire, and Lightning. The fourth slot can be used to get another aura up two levels, or for an Enlighten to reduce the reservation of three gems instead of the two in your chest.
- Recolor your Prism Guardian to GGR and place Grace, Haste, and Determination in there. This really helps with their cost.
- Wrath can go in your Ephemeral Edge.
- So Shield Charge can either go the old route or tankier versions. Just be forewarned, three red are going to be hard to get on an Int base.

Normal Route: Faster Attacks + Reduced Mana + Shield Charge + Flame Dash
Tankier Route: Faster Attacks + Reduced Mana + Shield Charge + Fortify

- I would also try to get an Vaal setup going as the regen will seriously increase you and your parties survivability.

Vaal Setup: Increased Duration + Vaal Discipline + Vaal Haste + Vaal Disipline

With this build, you are ideally not in the front lines taking hits, so watch your positioning. You will be behind on ES compared to other builds because we have to run 3 non ES uniques until the expensive endgame chest piece can be obtained. Due to drop rate nerfs to Energy from Within, we have a harder time compare to previous seasons with getting high ES.

Side Note: Noticed that shdowe is testing out a hyrbid life/es build with Victario's Influence. Looking forward to seeing the results.
im looking to make an aura build to support allies, would you say this is the best aura build out there? and is it update for 2.6. how much chaos do you need for it to get going?
"
Gaarashatan93 wrote:
im looking to make an aura build to support allies, would you say this is the best aura build out there?

That depends on your goals and playstyle.

Different types of support builds:
Auras
+ Only have to stay in range of your carry allowing for more focus on positioning and surviving.
+ Carry benefits from full bonuses as long as you are in range.
- Not much to do other than pop Vaal skills at key times, loot, and survive.

Curses
+ Active playstyle allows for more engagement.
+ Some very powerful, both offensively and defensively, curse combinations.
- Curses have 60% less effect on bosses. [Source]
- To get effect of curses, you have to be faster to hitting the enemies before you carry can kill them.
- Have to balance curses based on carry so you don't overwrite curses the carry may rely on.

Charges
+ With three items you can give your carry max charges of all types.
- Charges aren't as effective if your carry doesn't have + max charges.
- Carry should already have a way of generating the charges they may need

Most support builds rely on a either a pure or combination of these three things, to a MUCH lesser extent the charges. So it depends on what type of playstyle you want.

"
Gaarashatan93 wrote:
and is it update for 2.6.

It is as long as you remember that the information at the top of the guide for 2.6 take precedence over the information in the guide.

"
Gaarashatan93 wrote:
how much chaos do you need for it to get going?

The only three mandatory items to get the build started are Solaris Lorica [wiki] [cost], Prism Guardian [wiki] [cost], and an Alpha's Howl [wiki] [cost].

Everything else is just building on this foundation.
what would you say about getting CI and changing out the chest for victarios influence?
Last edited by Gaarashatan93 on Mar 14, 2017, 3:35:08 PM
PLaying this build 3rd league in a row, love it ! Th for such a nice build <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info