[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
jsolaris wrote:
1. I'm wondering why you decided got rid of the voideye unset ring from 2.5? I have the pariah one as well, and it's a difference of almost 400 ES when I put discipline in the pariah.

People choose what they prefer, but here's some math behind them both.

Disc Lvl 23 = 340
Disc Lvl 26 = 384
Aura Effectiveness = 72% or .72

Lvl 23 + Aura Effect. = 340 * 1.72 = 584.8
Lvl 26 + Aura Effect. = 384 * 1.72 = 660.48

Lvl 23 + Aura Effect. + Pariah = 584.8 + 100 = 684.8
Lvl 26 + Aura Effect. = 660.48

684.8 - 660.48 = 24.32 point difference

Assuming % Increased Energy Shield from Passive Tree alone.

Inc. ES = 208% or 2.08

Pariah: 684.8 * 3.08 = 2109.184
Voideye: 660.48 * 3.08 = 2034.2784

2109.184 - 2034.2784 = 74.9056 ES Difference

NOTE: Let me know if I missed something.

IMO Voideye > Pariah, but if you are hurting for personal ES it is an option.

"
jsolaris wrote:
2. I remember putting in enlighten with all the purities in 2.5. Is this still worth it?

Yes, in order to get all twelve auras, you still need Enlighten. The gem setup hasn't really changed much with the exception of running Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Reduced Mana + Fortify, if you have Severed in Sleep. Fortify was meant to help with the loss to ES from losing Ethemeral Edge.

"
Gaarashatan93 wrote:
is there a way to hotkey all the auras or do i have to remove some auras from the bar list to put on others? idk..

Honestly, with the Vaal auras and golem. I ended up just using only one slot for auras. I just activate it and switch to the next aura, rinse and repeat. There isn't a hotkey because that is against the ToS to do more than one action with any key press.

"
Gaarashatan93 wrote:
and howd u get such a good neck. chaos, - mana, dex, cold res. i cant find anything on poe trade

Elreon jewelry (jewelry with -# Mana cost) is hard to get perfectly what you want since it is only sold from Elreon, and you can't Alteration or Scour it without losing it. So in the end, aim for whatever you can find for now, and craft what you need on it. Then save up for Presence of Chayula. An alternative is to use Shaper's Seed and run one Elreon ring.

~zell580

Side Note: Can't log in with my steam account so having to sign in with an alt account.
Sorry I've got another question

Since the new updates to 2.6, should we still be increasing quality of the aura gems? Per the update:
"
...rather than the area of the skill increasing geometrically as the player invests in the modifier to area scale, the radius gained per point of the stat will be lower and lower as heavy investment occurs, similar to diminishing returns. The goal of this change is to make investing in the size of your area skills to be less rewarding the more you invest, so players don't feel like they need to gather every single point of area radius to reach their character's full potential.

Does this mean the more area the gems can reach, the less effect the aura will have? I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm still trying to wrap my head around it :/
Hi,

I have a few questions.

1) Is this helm viable and if so which auras would you drop to use it?

or is this more effective with a CWDT curse set up?

2) I am unsure how to best use a 6L Shavs, any ideas?

3) Would it be better to craft es% and slam twice and hope for the best or wait till I get the currency to blow on multi mod. Then which would be the optimal suffix to craft with es% ?

I haven't changed my passive tree since 2.5 but have a reset. I was wanting to buy the chayula amulet and drop the unwavering stance nodes to gain +1 curse also I have one level 4 enlighten I can use if need be but I still don't have helm enchant to run 12 auras yet. My support is McFizzle Sizzle on standard just incase anyone wanted to check.

Thanks in advanced!

:)

edit:

Spoiler
Just bought Chayula Blessing for 6ex and gained 1100 es over old rare ammy :)

Also did passive tree to remove the unwavering, and decided to pick up extra curse. I then tried to chrome my gloves RRRG and failed but realized I could just craft elreon +life on hit to solve using a life flask or no fortify, and I tried to get a decent 6L going in chest idk yet.
Gear is

Last edited by MartyMcFlyHigh on Mar 25, 2017, 4:30:03 PM
Hello amazing support did it back on breach aswell this league tho i am thinking to use united in dream but unfortunatelly i was farming uber and got this
-_- if anyone wanna exchange with another 2nd phase enchant let me know plz xD thumbs up again the best support out there :D

IGN:White_Necrobot
Last edited by whitedeath3 on Mar 26, 2017, 2:45:32 PM
Hello there i did some math with the help of poeplanner and here is my result which would make it kind of hard to run 12 auras with the gear setup you mentioned:

Assuming Anger, Hatred, Wrath + Generosity

Assuming Level 4 Enlighten PoL, PoF, PoI in helmet

Assuming Grace, Haste, Determination in Prism Guardian

Assuming Level 4 Enlighten + Vitality + Clarity + Discipline

Assuming 15% rmr determination head enchantment

Assuming Blood Magic, Mortal Conviction Chayula's Presence.

5hp left.

Any tips?
Time to try it out
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

"
Qusteka1 wrote:
Hello there i did some math with the help of poeplanner and here is my result which would make it kind of hard to run 12 auras with the gear setup you mentioned:

5hp left.

Any tips?

I'm able to run 12 auras (I drop Hatred for Envy) with just a Lvl 4 Enlighten in Helm, then a lvl 2 Enlighten w/ Clarity/Vit.
That leaves me at 4hp, with 1343/1347 reserved.

Screenshot of it: https://gyazo.com/d88201d8295e614853fa579ec09ce447

Wondering how you have such little HP even with Determination under an Enlighten..
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
Last edited by Arenyr on Mar 27, 2017, 6:00:15 PM
"
Qusteka1 wrote:

5hp left.

Any tips?

https://poe.mikelat.com/#cc34pAPd/9b.EQeb/tNrp.sJb/9b.E7p/1zFh.iVd/zH=OLb.s7p/tr.

Check that out. That is exactly what you described. Somewhere there you should be able to see what happened.
How much are enchanted Alpha Howl's going for? Can't find any on poetrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info