Innsbury Trickster , Chaos Poison EK Insanity , Crazy Good Chaos Conversion... HC

Your thoughts of this being used for Blade Vortex, is it worth trying or would EK still be way superior?
I loved the innsbury swords. They are hidden OP imo. I'm going to make a physical CoC cyclone assassin with them for the upcoming league. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
I dunno about blade vortex, you can try it out but EK is just so much better. The scaled projectile damage in the tree.. etc. makes a huge factor, even with the slight nerf to Pierce gem. In my Cospris Will build Projectile weakness curse takes the damage over the top good.

Good luck going mele phys instead of spell/phys damage, ya let us know how it goes. EK phys is great and with a built in gmp/lmp hard to beat that.
Last edited by Rorshax on Sep 1, 2016, 3:41:40 PM
Plan on getting iron reflexes and the accuracy+crit nodes by the scion tree and the ones by the shadow. cyclone+ek+Coc+bladefall will be main skills. maybe add poison or increased critical or blade vortex when I get a 5 link. I'm terrible at theory crafting so I'll RIP soon after I make it im sure
Last edited by mlrkocrocop on Sep 2, 2016, 2:49:27 AM
Going to do this one again in 2.4 Had so much fun with it in Prophecy lift
Would you post here any videos how it clears map t10+ or something like that ;)?

Thanks in advance
"
Gorgoramerex wrote:
Would you post here any videos how it clears map t10+ or something like that ;)?

Thanks in advance

I've done a couple red maps with him. Can confirm its good =)
y
Last edited by Anavels on Sep 5, 2016, 12:37:08 PM
Must be true he said it twice! So i put up a quick leveling guide, hope it helps. I died in HC to a strongbox at level 45 just after I killing Malichai.

I just had a thought that with a few regrets you could turn this shadow into an essence drain build. Keep you posted.
"
Rorshax wrote:
Must be true he said it twice! So i put up a quick leveling guide, hope it helps. I died in HC to a strongbox at level 45 just after I killing Malichai.

I just had a thought that with a few regrets you could turn this shadow into an essence drain build. Keep you posted.

lol

was by accident. I'll remove it asap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info