Innsbury Trickster , Chaos Poison EK Insanity , Crazy Good Chaos Conversion... HC

New quad curse setup posted.

For killing Bosses you can fortify yourself with lacerate and possible blind them. Hit them with EK hard two or three times, move around dodge their stuff , attack again, keep up some endurance charges with end cry, hit a flask or two. I havent run into any problem Bosses, except for Plaza boss which is curse immune.
Hey there. This build looks interesting but since I already played 2 tricksters this league I want to try something else - how about assassin for more poison, chaos and crit scaling or going pathfinder for flask goodness and swapping poison gem for something else?

Even if I go with something totally different thanks a lot for inspiring me with this build :)
Hi thanks for your interest. Controlled destruction lowers your crit but maybe you could get enough crit, I don't know if its worth it. Trickster has the mana needed for EK. Pathfinder might be interesting. I dunno flasks run out against bosses.

Oh man Innsbury insanity got me good the other day. I was wandering in a map when I heard the death cry and the "you've been slain". I was close to leveling around 85% for level 93 so it freaked me out. I also get the cha ching!! leveler sound quite a bit. I was also the first to enter "Ruthless" area.
"
Rorshax wrote:
Hi thanks for your interest. Controlled destruction lowers your crit but maybe you could get enough crit, I don't know if its worth it. Trickster has the mana needed for EK. Pathfinder might be interesting. I dunno flasks run out against bosses.

Oh man Innsbury insanity got me good the other day. I was wandering in a map when I heard the death cry and the "you've been slain". I was close to leveling around 85% for level 93 so it freaked me out. I also get the cha ching!! leveler sound quite a bit. I was also the first to enter "Ruthless" area.

On my blade vortex assassin in perandus league I was using controlled destruction and still had like 80%+ crit chance. Though I was using daggers so it might be harder now.

About "flasks run out against bosses" = http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Master_Surgeon That is probably the biggest reason pathfinder is really good. Though EK is not that multihit so it might not be enough.

Don't know man, I am really tired of trickster after playing both blade vortex and essence drain as trickster, though it is a really good class, I can't bear playing another one.

Thanks for the answer. I will let you know how far Innsbury insanity goes with other stuff if I get around to doing it =)
Holy Cow ..Elreon sold me this crazy good flask!

Spoiler

"
Rorshax wrote:
Holy Cow ..Elreon sold me this crazy good flask!

Spoiler

How would that work if you've already reached the max amount of curses you can apply on enemies? I had a look at this flask the other day too, but didn't want to spend the currency just to test it out :P
Ya flask wont work if your at max curse, but then you could leave one open and save mana for something else like a purity or aa. I will try it out.
So how much life do you have now using Cospri's and a Mings ring? seems like it would be pretty low.

New tree and gear posted check it out. I went for Mind over matter and a more life. Lost a bit of life to Mings Ring but nice damage and chaos res . Currently at 4950 life, which I'm ok with as I have a new defence, thanks mom.
Last edited by Rorshax on Sep 18, 2016, 11:32:34 PM
Well I went back to my curse on hit temp chains gloves and a Doedres ring. Mings was fun but an extra curse is great too, and I go up to almost 5200 life. Anyone have a video of gameplay with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info