Innsbury Trickster , Chaos Poison EK Insanity , Crazy Good Chaos Conversion... HC

Got to level 87, great build! Having quite a lot of fun :) I struggle with Orchard map boss though, EK doesn't do much damage and she does that weird laser thing... Anyway, I killed Atziri, died 3 times to split phase.. I didn't know which one to hit lol

Atziri Kill

Gear
Oh wow, nice work in the new league! I havent had much time to play essence.

A level 21 EK does help for more dps, and a culling Innsbury does it faster, also for one shotting trash mobs.
"
Rorshax wrote:
Oh wow, nice work in the new league! I havent had much time to play essence.

A level 21 EK does help for more dps, and a culling Innsbury does it faster, also for one shotting trash mobs.

I tried to get a hold of them early on before I ran out of currency but they weren't on the market yet. I'll corrupt my other EK when it reaches 20 :D What do you think of dropping one of the support gems for Empower?
Level 4 empower would be great, level 3 is a nice boost, maybe drop faster projectile and get jewels with speed?

Hello,

I'm just leveling phase end I have a question, use a Defeaning Essence of Envy in the ring and pray for a good craft is it useful?

Thank's for your build :)
Last edited by vick666 on Sep 23, 2016, 6:08:53 AM
Hey man, loving the build!

I was just wondering if this build would be possible for Deadeye. Would you need to supplement the mana cost with more mana nodes? Also, in comparison to Trickster, would it be less effecive?
IGN: Feelie
Deadeye would be ok, I like the chain and far shot, rupture wouldnt work. For mana Warlords Mark would help. I thought Raider might be better, can gain frenzy charges.
"
vick666 wrote:
Hello,

I'm just leveling phase end I have a question, use a Defeaning Essence of Envy in the ring and pray for a good craft is it useful?

Thank's for your build :)

Thats a sweet essence, all you can do is hope for something useful on the ring, good luck! Maybe use it on a high level ring.
Another trick for the Trickster. For physical reflect maps use Dyadian Dawn unique belt.

Anyone running Mind over Matter? With my curse on hit temp gloves I can use 1 blasphemy (enfeeble) and run Grace or Haste along with a life,mana regen,cast speed ring. Weave the Arcane is great for getting mana back.

Last edited by Rorshax on Sep 28, 2016, 9:33:03 PM
How do you feel about using a Heretic's Veil helmet? I'm scared that I'm giving up too many defences as Heretic's Veil has no life or resistances.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info