Innsbury Trickster , Chaos Poison EK Insanity , Crazy Good Chaos Conversion... HC

"
Rorshax wrote:
Must be true he said it twice! So i put up a quick leveling guide, hope it helps. I died in HC to a strongbox at level 45 just after I killing Malichai.

I just had a thought that with a few regrets you could turn this shadow into an essence drain build. Keep you posted.

Btw i was wondering why you used pierce instead of void manipulation. I'm rocking a 5L atm xD
This build's a lot of fun, thanks for the write up. Currently clearing T12 maps with a 5 Link Cospri's (Crematorium and Shipyard so far). Looking forward to pushing it higher :)

Insanity Edit: Just started leveling my gems to 20, and one of the first ones was Added Chaos. It popped up on the side of the screen, I leveled it, and cleared a couple more maps. Then I went through my gear to check the levels and exp on my gems and it turns out the Added Chaos gem is still level 19 o.O

I also frequently notice the charge expiration sound going off even when I still have all of my charges, and when there was never any corrupting blood or any charge of any kind.
Last edited by WiseWindu on Sep 8, 2016, 1:16:28 AM
Hmmm.. I lost half of my damage after switching to Innsbury blades, had 4k and I am now down to 2k.. I was using dual Lifesprigs with EK linked to Added Fire and Spell Echo, I also had Hatred on. When does it get better?
Ya the build is fun thanks, turned out better than I thought. Thats some crazy insanity, are you sure about the gem not leveling , that doesnt seem right.

The damage will come when you level EK, you could also try Haste.
Last edited by Rorshax on Sep 8, 2016, 7:57:53 PM
Pretty sure. I only had one added chaos gem equipped.
New Insanity update:

Anyone seen that line of text before?
any video with map clearing?

I havent ever made any videos, maybe someone can post one. It clears maps like a breeze solo, a bit slower in a group, slays Bosses with poison.
"
Rorshax wrote:
I havent ever made any videos, maybe someone can post one. It clears maps like a breeze solo, a bit slower in a group, slays Bosses with poison.

Could you tell me how it looks on bosses like t10+ maps? It's like walking around till boss die and poison eat life fast?

And how looks survival on boss fights like Excavation. It's that tough for that build or rather doing it without any problems.(I play only on hardcore mode, so I can be a little scary with Acro being hit= RIP :D)
Last edited by Gorgoramerex on Sep 9, 2016, 1:58:18 PM
Alright after struggling with the switch to Innsbury, I am now level 66 and this build is pretty good! I was just wondering if you've ever attempted Atziri or Uber Lab with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info