Innsbury Trickster , Chaos Poison EK Insanity , Crazy Good Chaos Conversion... HC

What tier? Whatever drops, higher the better! This shadow slays bosses with poison. Just did Death and Taxes with ease.
for fuqz sake, why does he use innsbury instead of Consuming Dark dagger?
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
"
yuriy wrote:
for fuqz sake, why does he use innsbury instead of Consuming Dark dagger?

Pretty sure Consuming Dark doesn't convert from phys, but fire damage. Innsbury mixes the Phys damage from EK with the chaos from conversion to get crazy poison damage (since poison stacks from both phys and chaos damage).
IGN: Biutifoul
Yes that's right thanks Mauri, Innsbury rules! I also like the extra insanity damage. Void Manipulation gem decreases elemental damage, so would reduce the fire damage before conversion. The chaos leech from the swords is handy too.
Last edited by Rorshax on Aug 24, 2016, 5:04:48 PM
Builds looking good, you've really taken it a long way.
If we are used to whirling blades, would it be a problem to use that instead and skip the whole lacerate thing? The only thing that worries me is the 2 unique weapons not rolling ias thus wb being a bit sluggish.
Ya whirling blades can work well with faster attacks, it will be fast. I like lacerate for being ranged.
Nice build mate!

I would like to try it, but thinking about adding Lightbane for more conversion, and Ming's Heart.

What do You think?

P.S. Sorry for my english - not my native language.
Last edited by Borehed on Aug 31, 2016, 11:56:33 AM
Hi, its tough to get the colors on Lightbane and the build likes evasion, and life, but you could try it out for leveling. I actually have a 5link Lightbane. I have tried Mings but didnt really need the extra damage. In my Cospris will build I could sub in Mings for the extra curse ring, but curses are great.
Thx for answer.

I will try it, have to wait till reset.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info