BREXIT!

cameron is such a pity fool he asked for the referendum in 2013 to get his position meanwhile [removed by support] storm europe 2015 like in world war z the media is full with immigrant related crime sex offender murder ect ppl used their only weapon they have left to defend themselve from the invasion force...their vote can you blame them ?

he would never have lost this without the immigrant crisis
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Jun 25, 2016, 10:03:22 AM
THANKS ETERNAL ENGLOS!

WE WILL NOT MISS YOU; WE CAN NOW HAVE GOOD UNPASTERIZED CHEESE AND YOUR SHIT FAKE CHOCOLATE YOU IMPOSED TO THE EUROPEAN UNION WILL MAYBE BE GONE.

WE EUROPEANS WILL BE ABLE TO EAT GOOD FOOD AGAIN

THANKS ENGLAND FOR LEAVING US, YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED IN MY KITCHEN.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 25, 2016, 6:32:22 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:

Dunno about that, yorkshire pudding is pretty good if you like the idea of edible gravy boats.

But I'm sure fond of milk tea... no, wait, that's imported from the east. Everything's fine, carry on.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jun 25, 2016, 7:08:36 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

Dunno about that, yorkshire pudding is pretty good if you like the idea of edible gravy boats.

But I'm sure fond of milk tea... no, wait, that's imported from the east. Everything's fine, carry on.

For my part, I had NO idea that the UK ran the EU's culinary policy. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Ever heard of Jamie Oliver? :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Poor young, well educated brits. :(
"
Raycheetah wrote:

That is because of the stupid harmonization policy. If the uk voted to get pasteurized cheese for "sanitary" reasons, then they can ask to also make this law effective in all the EU.

If not there is problem of harmonization,concurrence (because Non pasteurized cheese is much better) and they will have to import something they "banned".

It is a little same with the SDA in the US blocking EU products because of production norms.

About the chocolate, the EU had a rule you could only call "chocolate bars" a product made with cacao butter and cacao nuts. The UK however had since long time introduced other vegetable oils in place of cacao butter.

They asked the EU to change the chocolate label so they can sell their shit in the EU and call it Chocolate. Of course since it is cheaper to do chocolate bar this way, most industrials decided to copy the UK way and now a lot of chocolate bars are made with shit vegetable oils.

I am not even talking about the US beef full of hormone the UK was pressuring to import.

Thks the UK.
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 25, 2016, 12:21:23 PM
^Oh, so that's why british chocolate tastes so vile and rancid
Oblivious
Question for everyone from Europe (I'm not well versed on that): how much control did UK actually have in the EU? It seems that they brought their shitty regulations too (see the chocolate stuff)...
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 25, 2016, 1:31:35 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Question for everyone from Europe (I'm not well versed on that): how much control did UK actually have in the EU? It seems that they brought their shitty regulations too (see the chocolate stuff)...

France-Germany-Uk are the big 3 deciding most of the time on EU regulations and laws.
Those 3 are blackmailing each other in order to get what they want.

If you don t vote for this one, I will veto this other one
So the UK in fact had the same power than france/germany to force vote shitty laws.

however, the UK was kind of perverting the EU game by siding with the US when it was about market import/export laws.

When the US wanted to sell Monsanto pesticides or Hormones chicken the UK was the first to back them up and pressuring the european union.

UK always been for a free market so of course they would enjoy merican product in the EU.

France for example been a beggar asking free money from all the other countries in order to keep their farmers alive.
The UK because members of the EU had to give money to the french.

I live in slovenia, we had a lot of little wine producers.

Big countries like Germany /italy and France voted so there is quota for wine export in the EU related to the production size.

The EU is giving money to wine producers but in exchange they needed to be big enough and accept regulations.

Because we in slovenia had little land, lot of our wine got banned in the eu because too little to get founding and waste of time for the EU to send regulators.

In the end this was made to protect french/german/italian wine so they get most of the money.

Lot of wine business here died from those EU laws.

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 25, 2016, 2:13:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info