BREXIT!

"
http://www.lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html

They would still remain in the NATO. If they prefer more control by the U.S. over common European decisions.

There are many organizations you're perfectly free to leave but there's a chance you might run into... complications on the way out, and it certainly won't be the door.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
http://www.lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html

They would still remain in the NATO. If they prefer more control by the U.S. over common European decisions.

There are many organizations you're perfectly free to leave but there's a chance you might run into... complications on the way out, and it certainly won't be the door.

speculation, but you certainly would have to face the consequences...

If you leave any organization, you´re not represented in it and have lost at least some influence, simple as that. And other "organizations" may now want to recruit you, one way or another.
"
Rexeos wrote:
Market is going to stay the same.

People at reddit say that to access the single market you need freedom of movement. So if the market stays the same, Brexit was moot. Someone can correct me if I got it wrong. Then again, they'd have less regulations as Norway, but the whole immigration thing would be really moot.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 26, 2016, 10:57:28 AM
the Brexit is how society shown it's anger toward, dumb social justice warrior, liberal and leftist who are destroying countries with their political correctness and forced pro immigration policies.
Ironically, Brexit could be more "destructive" to the UK than immigration (it seems it was mostly from out of the EU, so this wouldn't be changing a lot) if the whole Scotland thing comes to pass and the economy gets fucked. Cue "it's the guilt of the left for letting immigrants so the far right got elected!", "it's the EU sabotaging UK", etc. Personal responsability™.

PS: this is a little conspiracy, but interesting.
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 26, 2016, 8:32:50 PM
Switzerland never joined the EU because of their banking system and Norway has oil.

The UK already made stupid decisions under Thatcher.

They have their freedom but you can be certain Scotland nad Northern Ireland won't stay.

Taxes and tolls make it less likely there will be investments into England.

I suspect in 10 years Englands industry got hit and they are below Italy and Spain.

The deals with Canada and the USA are void.

Now that England faces the consequences they will do a halfassed exit.
"
diablofdb wrote:
the Brexit is how society shown it's anger toward, dumb social justice warrior, liberal and leftist who are destroying countries with their political correctness and forced pro immigration policies.

Yay a big victory for ignorance. The prize is an even more fucked country and even worse quality of life for generations to come.
Last edited by ladish on Jun 26, 2016, 9:38:28 PM
"
ladish wrote:
Yay a big victory for racist ignorance.

I wouldn't simplify it to that. Yes, there were neonazis, but a lot of people had their actual grievances with the EU for different reasons (I actually thing the EU has been awful lately, at least from outside, I actually cheered for grexit even if I think brexit was stupid after hearing from other people about the consequences and how moot the whole thing would be). And there was misinformation so many didn't understand the implications. Also, it triggers white people tou use the term racist. Bad practice if you want to have a meaningful discussion.
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 26, 2016, 9:45:35 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
Yay a big victory for racist ignorance.

I wouldn't simplify it to that. Yes, there were neonazis, but a lot of people had their actual grievances with the EU for different reasons (I actually thing the EU has been awful lately, at least from outside, I actually cheered for grexit even if I think brexit was stupid after hearing from other people about the consequences and how moot the whole thing would be). And there was misinformation so many didn't understand the implications. Also, it triggers white people tou use the term racist. Bad practice if you want to have a meaningful discussion.

I edited my post to remove that word because I don't want a flame war. Unfortunately you were too quick for my edit.
Last edited by ladish on Jun 26, 2016, 10:01:10 PM
"
ladish wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Yay a big victory for ignorance. The prize is an even more fucked country and even worse quality of life for generations to come.

I think it's a first victory against SJW, liberals, leftists, pro immigrants and anti white.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info