BREXIT!

"
raics wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Huh?

It's fine, I wasn't serious.

And I agree the reactions to 'satan worshipper' are kinda funny.

I was once asked by a convenience store cashier if I was a satanist because I was wearing a Blind Guardian hoodie with

this album art.

My assurance that I wasn't religious at all didn't seem to help. I explained I was wearing the hoodie of a band which plays rather lyrical music with themes from fantasy literature and they are generally quite nice.

She remained suspicious. I tried to act extra-friendly but I'm unsure if it helped. Maybe she thought I was trying to convert her to my twisted beliefs. Maybe she thought Lord of the Rings is a gateway book to virgin sacrifices, while in reality it has the opposite effect: reading it increases the chance of prolonged virginity. Religious puritans should promote it in schools instead of the stupid abstinence programs which just make sex look more alluring. After all, it must be really fucking good if they are so adamant about abstinence.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jul 13, 2016, 10:44:05 AM
"
Bars wrote:

I was once asked by a convenience store cashier if I was a satanist because I was wearing a Blind Guardian hoodie with

this album art.

My assurance that I wasn't religious at all didn't seem to help. I explained I was wearing the hoodie of a band which plays rather lyrical music with themes from fantasy literature and they are generally quite nice.

She remained suspicious. I tried to act extra-friendly but I'm unsure if it helped. Maybe she thought I was trying to convert her to my twisted beliefs. Maybe she thought Lord of the Rings is a gateway book to virgin sacrifices, while in reality it has the opposite effect: reading it increases the chance of prolonged virginity. Religious puritans should promote it in schools instead of the stupid abstinence programs which just make sex look more alluring. After all, it must be really fucking good if they are so adamant about abstinence.

Not quite Satanic, but very amusing music based on Tolkien:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg56VoUo7U0&list=PLQyn452GtYzKnuEvdThnujAwdPxkKHvrC

=^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

welcome back. that image is pure gold, and so fitting for the current situation in europe ;)

also thanks Raycheetah for that link, amazing guy :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Boris Johnson is foreign minister now. Classic British humour right there.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:

I feel traumatized now, very hard to describe what I feel.. WTF I red there?

Sorry, Rex. =-[.]-=

Rexeos doesn't need to read this:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/21/more-than-100-new-cases-female-genital-mutilation-recorded-every-week/

These numbers are based on a Muslim population proportionate to the UK. One can only wonder how many such butcheries take place in the US? ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info