BREXIT!

Congratulations, Britons, on declaring your independence and reclaiming your national sovereignty! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2016, 4:22:49 PM
The counting hasn't quite been completed but at 1 million votes ahead it does seem to favour the Leave votes.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
We did it, Reddit!
Breaking news:

Britain kicked out of the Commonwealth !

Independence for Scottland !

Freedom for Ireland !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
in terms of good decisions recorded over the course of history.. this isn't one.
Grats guys
We'll see what this will bring... in about 5 years or so.

I have to say one thing though: Cameron and Schulz's last-minute speeches and threats had just the opposite result; learn and shut up next time.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Heh.

We need fewer independent governments, not more.

And to make such a major change with so slim a majority is absurd.

Fools.
"
Wazz72 wrote:
We'll see what this will bring... in about 5 years or so.

I'll also wait and see before I start calling Brits idiots, which seems to be the predominant pastime in my facebook feed since the Brexit result announcement.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Congratulations, the union is a stone around the collective necks of the entire old continent, it will probably be pretty gnarly for a time once it starts to fall apart but I think it we'd be better off in the long run.

It isn't something that can function like the US, we're too different, too old so we bring too much baggage with us into the union. US was a kindergarden class that grew up together into what it is today, assembling a workgroup from a bunch of oldtimers each with their own set of different beliefs, conflicting interests and nasty habits is much harder. Probably not worth the effort in the first place.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jun 24, 2016, 5:23:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info