BREXIT!

*scratches head*

Ok. That makes it seem more stupid than before.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 25, 2016, 2:06:05 PM
The FTSE already recovered. Looks like the FUD was unsubstantiated.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'd be beware of the dead cat bounce.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
What a mess. Good job boomers (y)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
For UK nothing going to change much. They only get their freedom and independence in their actions. Market is going to stay the same. Only one thing that can happen is that germany and france will bribe them or put hidden sanction on them. All other countries has np to have open market with UK. People in many countries of EU are pissing on EU dictatorship, new form of communism. EU has nothing common with democracy, nobody voted for ppl there and even ppl in eu parliament didnt voted for "president" (wtf?) of eu.
The EU the new form of communism......... I wonder where the fuck some people come with staff like this.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Rexeos wrote:
For UK nothing going to change much. They only get their freedom and independence in their actions. Market is going to stay the same. Only one thing that can happen is that germany and france will bribe them or put hidden sanction on them. All other countries has np to have open market with UK. People in many countries of EU are pissing on EU dictatorship, new form of communism. EU has nothing common with democracy, nobody voted for ppl there and even ppl in eu parliament didnt voted for "president" (wtf?) of eu.

I´m all for more democracy within the EU institutions, that would also lead to more power. When I think about TTIP e.g., do you think the U.S. would really negotiate about this without common European institutions ? No way. They would tell all the small countries, how it´s done.

And to deal with Russia ... ?

We´ll see how much will change in the UK. I think a lot even though they are in a very special and powerful position (close ties to the U.S., Commonwealth, permanent member of the UN security council, strong economy, strong military, nuclear power).

As for "dictatorship" or "communism". In fact the European governments make the decisions, some with more influence(Germany, France, UK, Italy). That´s neither a dictatorship nor communism, and as you see, no one is forced to stay. Maybe it should be the European people via a real single European government and a representative European parliament with more rights.

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jun 26, 2016, 8:57:52 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:

Let's be frank. If EU isn't a democracy, then representative democracy isn't a democracy either. The person who get elected make the decisions not you. People who you didn't elected can outvote your representative. Your government can make rules and laws you don't like, although they usually don't. If 52% vote yes to Brexit, is that democratic to the 48% who say no?

Welcome to the republic. Where we make decision in your best interest, or maybe not.
"
That´s neither a dictatorship nor communism, and as you see, no one is forced to stay.

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if a country with less clout in the union but more strategical importance tried to leave.

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jun 26, 2016, 9:10:46 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
That´s neither a dictatorship nor communism, and as you see, no one is forced to stay.

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if a country with less clout in the union but more strategical importance tried to leave.

http://www.lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-lisbon-treaty/treaty-on-European-union-and-comments/title-6-final-provisions/137-article-50.html

They would still remain in the NATO. If they prefer more control by the U.S. over common European decisions. I would not. But I think it´s important to get rid of the neoliberal austerity politics our chancellor represents. It´s unfair and European people notice that, Nationalism is not the best solution.

And they would probably be offered better/special conditions before they leave, as in the case of the UK (better known as "cherrypicking").
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jun 26, 2016, 9:29:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info