2.3.1 Patch Notes

The Corrupt prophecy is broken now - at least when i open corrupt zone with fragment, which worked before.
let see if it change something in these mega-ultra-boring league......i have many doubt but maybe am i wrong....

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
qq
It seems Frenzy and Endurance charge durations aren't being renewed. (only tested endurance charge with enduring cry.)
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Navali will no longer offer The Emperor's Trove. The original design intent was that only one could be used per run. We can't prevent multiple of these prophecies applying, and that ruins the intended rewards of the Labyrinth.

Is this a permanent thing, or just until you guys come up with a long-term solution?
"
Qarl wrote:
[
[li]Navali will no longer offer The Emperor's Trove. The original design intent was that only one could be used per run. We can't prevent multiple of these prophecies applying, and that ruins the intended rewards of the Labyrinth.[/li]

Nuff said here.

Again, leggit players suffers from a few ppl exploiting an issue.
Hope it will be fixed and put back live, cause to me it was a real incentive to play lab.
Do they test the patches ? So many prophecies are broken now...
Last edited by Maggsi on Jun 22, 2016, 2:25:56 AM
"
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Navali will no longer offer The Emperor's Trove. The original design intent was that only one could be used per run. We can't prevent multiple of these prophecies applying, and that ruins the intended rewards of the Labyrinth.

Is this a permanent thing, or just until you guys come up with a long-term solution?

I hope it is. One of the better prophecies, that also made few players that hated the lab before try it out again, is going away because they can't fix an abuse.. I had higher hopes.

Introduce a new prophecy type that will be exclusive to this one, maybe you can expand on it later. That way you can create a category that's similar to area modifiers, but It'd fix the obvious problem of not being able to trigger at the same time as say, an unbearable whispers V.
Last edited by Leraq on Jun 22, 2016, 2:36:55 AM
"
Ascendic wrote:
I can confirm power charges DO NOT work fine. Mine are no longer refreshing at max.

This. None of the charges are refreshing once at max charges.
Buggy patch - but I hope the giant frogs were intentional.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info