2.3.1 Patch Notes

I didn't know that you can get so many keys from izaro lol,

I had 1 every run, well, found out too late, that explanes why some ppl make alot more money then me...

also, they didn't fixed the bug(s) that allo my build to rape whatever it see in less time then any other build with no vaal souls.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667626

I think to nerf it it will take several nerfing:

1. barrage need to have 20% less damage
2. poison need some new meta there, it's not logical
3. the reach bow must be delted from all accounts
4. the assassin 100% more poison and bleeding damage need a huge nerf
5. the cospri's will need some rethinking, it's way too OP

cheers :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
Ascendic wrote:
OHGAWD THE FROGS ARE MUTATING! RUN AWAY!

I was wondering what happened here. Clearly this is a HUGE thing and should have been mentioned in the patch notes. :-)
nice
"
Niimmand wrote:
Frenzy charge duration is not being reset if they are at max stack and you would gain one

Confirmed. You guys borked frenzy
"
Niimmand wrote:
Frenzy charge duration is not being reset if they are at max stack and you would gain one

I can confirm this. Getting a new Frenzy charge while at Max Frenzy charge won`t reset the timer.

Tested Power charges as well, Power charges work fine, Frenzy charges got bugged.

Hmmm, I don't see anything about fixing/patching the game disconnects ??

"
hassattack wrote:
No slayer headsman bug fix gg

+1 to this, would've liked to see this change, although I'm sure it's possible the notes aren't referencing every single fix.

Great work either way guys
Beginning and the end is broken...killed geofri twice with realmshaper and no worky..
The Last Watch appears to be broken. Details:

- Had a Last Watch sealed from before the update
- Logged in after the update and unsealed it
- Went to Fellshrine Ruins in the correct difficulty and killed no less than 5 rare ancient archers. Cleared the whole area, 0 monsters remaining.
- Prophecy didn't complete, no drop

I didn't see anything in the patch notes suggesting that the drop should be random now, so I'm guessing this is a straight up bug with the patch. Possibly related to the changes to make this and certain other prophecies cheaper to seal?
First Time ever that GGG has made an Item Legacy Mid league, this should be really interesting to see how this league is gonna play out now....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info