2.3.1 Patch Notes

Sealing crappy unique prophecies still cost 6 coins :S
"
Luxiel wrote:
"
Niimmand wrote:
Frenzy charge duration is not being reset if they are at max stack and you would gain one

I can confirm this. Getting a new Frenzy charge while at Max Frenzy charge won`t reset the timer.

Tested Power charges as well, Power charges work fine, Frenzy charges got bugged.

Can confirm this as well. Seems like a bug!
Unbearable Whispers III is broken.
It won't activate when entering The Harvest.
Tried many instances as well as killing the boss.
Doesn't work.
Hello I'm a player from Taiwan server,I found a bug with the gem "Controlled Destruction".If u connect controlled destruction with "attack" gems like cyclone,whirling blades or other gems,it will increase the mana cost of them and reduce their crti chance.But controlled destruction has the label "spell",that means it shouldn't have effect on "attack" gems,and this didn't happen in 2.2 version. I also didnt find this in 2.3 patch notes.
What about the Shield Charge slow bug?? >.> so annoying.... -_-
"
Qarl wrote:

Prophecy Improvements
  • The seal costs of Unique and Fated Unique prophecies have been reduced. They now occur less often, reducing the amount of backtracking in the end-game.
  • The occurrence chances of various prophecies have been reduced with the goal of less backtracking in the end-game.

Was hyped for these changes.

Ok, lets seal them. It's cheap now. 6 coins each. @*$&%$*@
Ok, lets just do it quickly. 6 instance resets later... #!@*@&#%*#

/rant
"
Zombius wrote:
Bah...still having the bug where the game likes to crash a few times when I first load it...been having issues with this since the "faster game load times" patch...not for me sadly it's not true. I got in the second try which is nice...typically I get frozen on the first frame of Highgate, An invalid arguement, and unexpected error has occurred. Typically I have come to expect 3-4 attempts then everything is fine.
I thought it was just me , but yes I been having this issue as well.

"
Rayzabladez wrote:

Hmmm, I don't see anything about fixing/patching the game disconnects ??

Yeah this is rather annoying.
Last edited by Winfree on Jun 22, 2016, 2:01:23 AM
"
serge007 wrote:
"
Luxiel wrote:
"
Niimmand wrote:
Frenzy charge duration is not being reset if they are at max stack and you would gain one

I can confirm this. Getting a new Frenzy charge while at Max Frenzy charge won`t reset the timer.

Tested Power charges as well, Power charges work fine, Frenzy charges got bugged.

Can confirm this as well. Seems like a bug!

I can confirm power charges DO NOT work fine. Mine are no longer refreshing at max.
"
Nuro wrote:
"
Changing a currency item stack's stack size now removes the custom note from that item.

Any reason this change was made? If my understanding of what this says is correct, any prices set on currency items in a currency tab will now be cleared every time I add currency to it. This sounds extremely painful for people who trade currencies.

I agree. This change is terrible!
Who's idea was the rats nest in game model? I no longer look like rigwald anymore. 1/10 patch.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info