2.3.1 Patch Notes

Leap slam bug with doorway --> fix it pls
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
"
Qarl wrote:
The Chieftain skill Hinekora, Death's Fury has been changed to Physical Damage gained as Fire is granted when you or your totems have killed recently, not just when you have.

This is a great change!

"
Qarl wrote:
Changing a currency item stack's stack size now removes the custom note from that item.

PLEASE REVERT THIS! When listing orbs in my currency tab, every time I put orbs in my stash I have to reset my prices - very annoying!
Still waiting on performance updates, FeelsBadMan
R.I.P emperor's trove
"
Zombius wrote:
Bah...still having the bug where the game likes to crash a few times when I first load it...been having issues with this since the "faster game load times" patch...not for me sadly it's not true. I got in the second try which is nice...typically I get frozen on the first frame of Highgate, An invalid arguement, and unexpected error has occurred. Typically I have come to expect 3-4 attempts then everything is fine.

This !!!!
"
More assets have been added to the preload system, further reducing stuttering during gameplay.

this sentence actually got me scared
Storm of the Shore prophecy still bugged 20+ run and still not fulfilled...
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
There is a Hotfix coming with fixes for prophecies not working.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Wow, what have you done with my little green froggy!? Froggy is big now and scares me!
"
It seems Frenzy and Endurance charge durations aren't being renewed. (only tested endurance charge with enduring cry.)
Same thing with power charges, once i get to max power charges i can't get the duration to refresh and the charges drop off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info