2.3.1 Patch Notes

New portal sound is so annoying !!!

I cant use Perandus Portal anymore, or I should remove headphones from head everytime I calm in ho.

Because same reason I don't use Fire Golem - MANY MANY PEOPLE say you about that before, but you doing more and more such annoying things...........

Last edited by zxfx on Jun 22, 2016, 4:06:37 AM
Still game crashes at start up to 2 times before it actually works...
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed an issue where a location's validity as a target prevented skills from being cast even when this skill did not require a target. For example, auras could be prevented from casting.

How could this get attention yet still miss arc?
Casually casual.

New bug created,

Frenzy charges do not refresh.
I won't even comment on how improbable fucking this up without touching it is...
time to reroll incinerate totems into shockwave totems :-/
Failed to initialise. This is what I've got after this update. Packchecking and re-installing has not helped it.

EDIT: I've run ggpk defrag and got 2.3.1 hotfix. Dunno which one has helped it but now all works.
Last edited by cuss on Jun 22, 2016, 5:08:39 AM
"
The Offering to the Goddess item can no longer be corrupted.

:D
"
bugslayerjohn wrote:
The Last Watch appears to be broken. Details:

- Had a Last Watch sealed from before the update
- Logged in after the update and unsealed it
- Went to Fellshrine Ruins in the correct difficulty and killed no less than 5 rare ancient archers. Cleared the whole area, 0 monsters remaining.
- Prophecy didn't complete, no drop

I didn't see anything in the patch notes suggesting that the drop should be random now, so I'm guessing this is a straight up bug with the patch. Possibly related to the changes to make this and certain other prophecies cheaper to seal?

Ledge?
love it
"
Silkana wrote:
New bug created,

Frenzy charges do not refresh.
I won't even comment on how improbable fucking this up without touching it is...

Actually, they DID make changes to Frenzy Charges:

"Fixed an issue where you could get the Frenzy charge buff icon with zero charges."

But yeah, this is an annoying bug. Slight add-on to what you said: they do not refresh when they reach maximum charges. Up to that point they do refresh fine.
Last edited by Arachnan on Jun 22, 2016, 4:29:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info