its funny what power/wealth does to people

I shut off all of my trade tabs on standard and it took 2 days for the PMs to stop. I am not sure why it took 2 days for poe.trade to recognize that my tabs were shut off but it did. I had to shut them off because I felt obligated to jump over to standard to make the trade and it was slowing me down having to relog and relog and get a fresh PM as soon as I relog. I eventually started ignoring the trade requests. Dick move by me but it had to be done.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Yes, it's the player's fault the system is borked.

Spoiler
Get real
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
pichapie wrote:
how you think i feel when someone wants to buy something and I'm in the lab.........no pun

uber lab even.....

Well, you can always say something like "wait X mins, i'll finish the Z".
That's what adequate people usually do.

OP said about those "i'm playing the league and FY - i won't switch to Standard ever".
Else, you can at least apologize and not switch the league. Or write anything not hateful.

I, for example, always check the seller with /whois, and add smth like "i'll wait for you to finish the map" to the standard poe.trade "whisper phrase" beforehand.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'm not broke. have like 450ex in std and a shit load of gear. I paid my dues. However if I list an item and I'm playing in ladder I'll still switch. Just the right thing to do. If I've listed and a person spent his time to search, correspond to me, and ask to buy it it's my duty to sell, not to mention its currency, doh?

The problem is that you have a mature attitude but a BIG part of the community (every internet community) consists of fucked up kids.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I don't understand why you people get so upset when someone doesn't respond or sell an item to you. Yeah it sucks not getting it but there are literally hundreds of thousands of items. It's like if they don't drop everything for you, they should be banned like wth even!

Also, most people aren't going to switch over all they tabs and have to reprice all they items just because they can't trade right now. Like give your head a shake.

Honestly the entitlement of some people...
Deliver pain exquisite
Maybe we should implement a rating system to poe.trade like Ebay. Then theres incentive for the sellers to keep a good selling history.

It can be abusable as well, though.
IGN: AnnieLeonhart

"
I don't understand why you people get so upset when someone doesn't respond or sell an item to you. Yeah it sucks not getting it but there are literally hundreds of thousands of items. It's like if they don't drop everything for you, they should be banned like wth even!

Also, most people aren't going to switch over all they tabs and have to reprice all they items just because they can't trade right now. Like give your head a shake.

I didnt say he should be banned. It;s a free country do whatever you want. And I'm free to call him a inconsiderate dickhead.

Look its not hard to shut down your trade tabs. one click actually and it still retain price on header to reactivate later.

I actually have shut mine down on anything less than 1ex before. But then money is money and I relized my error. I'll switch for 5c. hehe.

PS Hundreds of thousands of item? It wasnt a shavs or something a dime a dozen. there was only one ring like that and it facilitated my next OP build. That bastard. haha!
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 20, 2016, 3:41:48 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"

I didnt say he should be banned. It;s a free country do whatever you want. And I'm free to call him a inconsiderate dickhead.

Look its not hard to shut down your trade tabs. one click actually and it still retain price on header to reactivate later.

I actually have shut mine down on anything less than 1ex before. But then money is money and I relized my error. I'll switch for 5c. hehe.

PS Hundreds of thousands of item? It wasnt a shavs or something a dime a dozen. there was only one ring like that and it facilitated my next OP build. That bastard. haha!

You do know that PoET doesn't instantly remove your item from the list the moment you mark a stash tab private right? So shutting it down won't do squat. Look at the poster at the top of this page. He said it took 2 days for PoET to stop listing his items.

People don't trade for various reasons. Maybe they just don't care as much as you do about 5c lol. In any case, you can't just halt your shop and then resume it. PoET doesn't work like that.
Deliver pain exquisite
You know what, that was the last time I relog to sell an item for some chaos. Telling the guy to wait till I finished my map, he says sure and then leaves group and does not respond anymore. I don't need the chaos, I have enough, but such idiots ruin all the trades for others.
"
You do know that PoET doesn't instantly remove your item from the list the moment you mark a stash tab private right? So shutting it down won't do squat. Look at the poster at the top of this page. He said it took 2 days for PoET to stop listing his items.

People don't trade for various reasons. Maybe they just don't care as much as you do about 5c lol. In any case, you can't just halt your shop and then resume it. PoET doesn't work like that.

Oh no, 2 whole days? It's better that they stay up forever instead of 2 days, right?
If you switch your tabs off, it doesn't affect you at all after that. You'd still be a total douchebag, just like if you didn't switch your tabs off; except this way it would only last 2 days.

"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
You know what, that was the last time I relog to sell an item for some chaos. Telling the guy to wait till I finished my map, he says sure and then leaves group and does not respond anymore. I don't need the chaos, I have enough, but such idiots ruin all the trades for others.

Sounds like you're the only one ruining it for the next person there, buddy. I wouldn't call you an idiot though, I think you're being too harsh on yourself.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info