its funny what power/wealth does to people

it's a trade implementation issue.

if somebody is online with a character in a specific league, poe.trade should only list the items in this specific league.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

if somebody is online with a character in a specific league, poe.trade should only list the items in this specific league.

I disagree, for me its a "well standard league has gone to shit after perandus league" issue (perandus was the straw that broke the camels back). Permanent leagues have continually suffered at the cost of new leagues and have been neglected. I wouldnt be surprised if a large majority of permanent league players dont even play the game anymore.

I have soo much currency and such, even if i still maintained a shop, with the current state of standard i would feel disgusted even logging in to that league.

And dont get me wrong, im not a perm league hater or anything, in fact i used to be purely permenant league with occasionally doing some leagues on the side. I just think that perm leagues are in such a bad state that not even exalts could tempt someone to log over to sell items.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jun 20, 2016, 8:58:47 AM
People aren't forced to sell undercut prices when they're trying to manipulate prices, they're not forced to switch to standard to sell, either.

Asynchronous trade needed.
Automatic trade or dealing with ocassional douchebags. There's no other way to do it.

P.S. Who would sell if ppl playing leagues or who would play leagues if ppl sell in standard?
Last edited by tm10067 on Jun 20, 2016, 10:11:08 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
vio wrote:

I disagree, for me its a "well standard league has gone to shit after perandus league" issue (perandus was the straw that broke the camels back). Permanent leagues have continually suffered at the cost of new leagues and have been neglected.

yes, people not willing to sell standard stuff could be a contributing factor.

the thing is: even if players are willing to (temporarily) stop their shops in one league because they won't switch back on demand, there is no method to do it.

enabling/disabling tens of shop tabs on every league switch is no real option because ggg can't provide a general switch to enable/disable all offers in a league to players because that would let their "data stream" explode when high volume traders use the feature extensively.

the implementation needs to change on the tool's side while ggg needs to provide the information on which league a player is active. i see no other way.

Last edited by vio on Jun 20, 2016, 10:32:18 AM
Honestly I wish POE had a sytem in place where I list my items with a fixed price then if someone wants to buy it the item moves from my stash to their stash and their currency moves from their stash to my stash.

Cause honestly it'd make selling my low priced junk i.e. leveling gear, cheap gems, etc much more smooth and then I can use the regular trade method to move my more expensive stuff.
"
Megatyrant wrote:
Honestly I wish POE had a sytem in place where I list my items with a fixed price then if someone wants to buy it the item moves from my stash to their stash and their currency moves from their stash to my stash.

Cause honestly it'd make selling my low priced junk i.e. leveling gear, cheap gems, etc much more smooth and then I can use the regular trade method to move my more expensive stuff.

the feature exists, just ctrl+click your junk to one of the grandmasters or town npc's.
Last edited by vio on Jun 20, 2016, 10:33:59 AM
We all know it's OK to be an asshole one the internet - for some idiotic reason.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
how you think i feel when someone wants to buy something and I'm in the lab.........no pun

uber lab even.....
Public stash tab hypeeee.

Seriously that shit is cancer.
GGG is already self destructing it does not need to disgust player to trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info