its funny what power/wealth does to people

I'm not broke. However if I list an item and I'm playing in ladder I'll still switch. Just the right thing to do. If I've listed and a person spent his time to search, correspond to me, and ask to buy it it's my duty to sell, not to mention its currency, doh? Money is money even if 2c. Anyway I wanted to buy this ring for 2ex from some scrub in std and he's all "I'm playing ladder dont have time for you" then why the fuck list is mitherfucker? haha What do you think? std shops should not be listed while in ladder or what?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 22, 2016, 5:25:20 AM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2016, 12:52:08 PM
It's really not a 'should/should not' question at this point. People who keep things listed, regularly play, and don't even respond, let alone switch leagues to sell the item are selfish pricks. As is the case irl.
Well my whole thing is if you are not willing to switch because of the League/Ladder then it only takes a couple clicks to remove ALL your listed shit in your sale tabs... If you cant be bothered to do this and cant be bothered to swap to make trades then yes indeed we are talking of a special kinda asshole for sure.

Throws 2 penny's on the ground... \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Those are scrubs map leechers. IF they log-out they loose free mapping.

A real player with a map pool who create parties will not care to dc in other league for 5sec. But a leecher who play other maps and pub parties will not do that in fear to loose map spot.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 20, 2016, 5:36:30 AM
That must have been one hell of a 2c item if you felt it was necessary to complain about it :D

Honestly, trade system in poe is awful. It doesn't promote trading between players, it fucking hinders it.
No ring in question was 2ex... and he wouldnt switch. I'd switch for 2c though...again money is money...not to mention you listed it.

This is all first world problems..just found it interesting..no hard feelings or anything
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 20, 2016, 6:36:44 AM
Well i can tell that for example i forgot to set off the sell option on the last league , i got whisper of people that want to buy something in standard ( i play only league ) . I normally don't answer but still i'm too lazy to log on std and swich off the public stash .

We are lazy man , nothing personal :) .
NGI RULES !
Ive encountered this as well and its always a WTF moment. It only takes seconds to swap leagues and make a sale. I do it all the time.
HAIL SATAN!
"
Fobes wrote:
Well i can tell that for example i forgot to set off the sell option on the last league , i got whisper of people that want to buy something in standard ( i play only league ) . I normally don't answer but still i'm too lazy to log on std and swich off the public stash .

We are lazy man , nothing personal :) .

Nothing wrong with lazy...we all are and paths of least resistance....its human. But why have a std shop? I dont take anything personel..its on them for being a dirtbag listing and not selling.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 20, 2016, 7:03:00 AM
I mean, they should be courteous enough to switch leagues, but the buyer should be respectful enough to let them finish their map first. As long as both players get what they're after, all's well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info