Uber Izaro ONE shot mechanic

"
failpatrol wrote:
"
foolishwtz wrote:
"
failpatrol wrote:
stuff

Let us be really clear here. If you are getting hit by his dual sword windup attack as a ranged character, you are really really doing something wrong.

Well, someone completed uber atziri with one health so yeah if you don't gwt hit you can complete the content of this game. The point is if you make a mistake you still get one shotted.

And this is a good part of the game. If you do mistake you have to pay them, otherwise people would play this game blind even in the hardest content... the game wouldn't be fun at all.
It's bad if you die for fps drops even with a good pc, or lag spike. That's shame.

I get hit sometimes by izaro, but when i get hit with the leech i recover all the life pool quite fast. I have never been hit twice in a row, otherwise i would die. Basalt flasks helps a lot, though its not easy to recharge.. i think that in the first phases the goddess should summon more frequently the skeletons.
Last edited by Serge91 on Jun 22, 2016, 1:15:29 AM
It's all about the final fight that lasts 20 seconds and the other 15-20 minutes = boring and easy.

There is also a bug when you enter an Izaro fight that just ended, you will see all/many skills that your party used over the duration frozen and they all trigger at once dropping your FPS to 0 and you pray you won't crash to desktop without an error reporter.

Also there is a bug with decoy totems to stuck Izaro in the first 2 fights.

Decoy totem + ranged knockback can be used to kill Argus without him ever landing one hit.

totems that cause movement-skills to cause damage to the player are inproperly balanced. Once you know the trap setups you can just spam movementskills and faceroll it all.

I kinda hate the RNG at the end regarding enchants. I miss an item to put my enchants on that I can later consume to transfer the enchant to another item.
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 22, 2016, 4:30:54 AM
Hello, just wanted to share my experience of 10 minute ago. We were doing Izaro with friend (duo), i was feeling ok, lvl 40 capped res for normal 600 hp+800es (around) and around maybe 10% phys reduction on what was to be auramancer on HC. Friend was doing crit archer (capped ress as well, but only around 700hp). I thought it would go okay as we were around lvl 40 in lvl 33 map, first phase okay nothing special, second phase just after deactivating conduits I got one shot from out of my screens field of view (I mean I did not see Izaro, my minions where going at him though) yeah the green blobs flew, but they only took like half or all my ES down, but HP never went below 50%. This one shot idk what it was just died and some red blood splashed, 10 seconds pass same happens to my friend. I might not be the know it all poe player, but I know my way around, and this was just out of the expected.
edit: I think this is just unfair (haven't even seen the real deal, and got rekt), and I love hard games...
Last edited by gvidzix on Sep 27, 2016, 8:08:33 PM

This is old post but point of the story are more or less the same.
What i learned so far is that you need to stand on top of him literaly on top of him.

As a range character you simply can not out run Godes and Izaro combo attacks, they are to fast and huge in AoE with no time frame to coter attack becouse when you to far you need more time to dodge runing circle.

So stay so close to him on top of him and just do small moves and attack, when you are close Godes dont even attack you and AoE in start is so small and loot of time to dodge and same for Izaro.
Effect like blinde, chill and curses worck only close range so it hlep a loot staying close.
This strategy need dicent level of speed to pull off but is far less risky when you time it right.
There is loot of BS and im not hapy doing it even as a paid run but thers not mach choice.
That's what I do on my archer, just facetank him with smoke mine and flasks.
last league I got one shot in his first form on his first attack like 3 times in a row before I said uber lab is shit and figured you need a few certain handful of builds to complete.

such trash
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:
last league I got one shot in his first form on his first attack like 3 times in a row before I said uber lab is shit and figured you need a few certain handful of builds to complete.

such trash

Except you don't need to do a handful of builds to do it, you just have to play the fight smarter.

If you get 1 shot on his first form, without him having any buffs you must have literally stood there and done nothing. No decoy totem, no basalt\granite\ect flask and most likely easily sub 5k life. He is suppose to be challenging and you failed the challenge, if anything is trash its your performance in that fight.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
His aoe is to big, his speed is to mach for AoE he cover, totems and trap dont help att all.
Tried 6 time got one shot last stage 6 time.

Stopped reading here because no additional information needed. ^^ So totems and traps don't help at all? rofl Just place a decoy totem and start to run the second he begin to move because he will ALWAYS target you first, after that he will attack the decoy totem until he is dead (at least if you are able to deal some dps). ^^ If you always got oneshoted while fighting him your char/build is not izaro viable, simple as that but once you've figured out how decoy totem works almost every build is izaro viable!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 28, 2016, 10:58:21 AM
You can have respectable HP for your level and if you make one mistake, you will die to Izaro if you are fighting him on-curve (self-found gear, fighting him with your level @ the area's level). Most builds need to overlevel the content substantially to safely fight Izaro. He's definitely harder than Piety (joke, rofl) and Dominus (lol). He's maybe on par with Malachai, except you can cheese him with portals and stuff.

I like that he's a challenge. I don't like he's all burst damage. Same reason I hate Piety 2.0 in Act IV, if my game hangs for any reason or I misclick, her beam will usually 1 shot my character unless I phase Acro through it or something.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Sep 28, 2016, 11:11:46 AM
Two words: Decoy Totem.

Your welcome. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info