Uber Izaro ONE shot mechanic

I suggest u to learn his mechanics.

There are 6 buffs. U need to prevent them. Read manuals.
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
"
failpatrol wrote:
I was playing berserker and i had the exact same issue. Now i rerolled juggernaut and i faceroll the lab. You need armor and a lot of it. Under 15k armor and 5.5k life you could get one shot if he has conduit. But yes i agree that needing 90% physical reductin to complete it is ridiculous.

You can face tank his physical dps with Zerk, even with 10% more damage taken passive... It just happens to take granite/determination/enfeeble/arctic armor. Spending a few seconds to switch to defensive auras before fighting him is worth it though. Elemental damage is another story though.
Last edited by foolishwtz on Jun 21, 2016, 11:28:30 AM
"
foolishwtz wrote:
"
failpatrol wrote:
I was playing berserker and i had the exact same issue. Now i rerolled juggernaut and i faceroll the lab. You need armor and a lot of it. Under 15k armor and 5.5k life you could get one shot if he has conduit. But yes i agree that needing 90% physical reductin to complete it is ridiculous.

You can face tank his physical dps with Zerk, even with 10% more damage taken passive... It just happens to take granite/determination/enfeeble/arctic armor. Spending a few seconds to switch to defensive auras before fighting him is worth it though. Elemental damage is another story though.

He heavily resist elemental damage, so losing out on damage auras isn't that big of a deal anyway.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Took me 3 tries to kill him, was at 4550 life and 1800 es and I would get 1 shot by anything he did. ANd that was with no adds to his dps from prior stages. Evasion just doesn't work versus the stupid 1 shot mechanics. First run He threw the green globs at me I wb'ed away and before the animation finished I was dead from his next attack.

Second time I died because I fucked up and take full credit for that death as I wbed right into the bleed totem w/o any flask charges left.

Third time played it exactly the same way but rng was with me and i didn't get hit a single time by him so I won.

Moral of the story is 1 shot is both stupid and frustrating. The huge dps hits should be a % based hit and not just insane numbers to make sure you have at least xxk ehp

I don't want the content to be faceroll in fact I prefer having to work at it to win thats kind of the point isn't it? But mechancis that are just straight gear check or force you to take every motherloving defense node makes the builds too rigid and boring. The best boss fight in the game in terms of mechanics imho is Lunaris Piety, She can be downright nasty when she changes to cold version and you have to take care but its something you can work on, Merveil is another good example (little crowded with the waterspouts but still decent), Rigwald was great as well. Add stuff like that, hell the traps are even a good idea (DUCKS), even Malachai would be great if the area was just a little bigger.

% based hits, LOL

Absolutely fucking not.

Try adjusting for the challenge instead of expecting the challenge to adjust to you.

Basalt flask, decoy totem (alternatively) blind+flametotem, positioning, look for his animations, the wind up bitchslap takes a while and he makes sounds. You literally should never ever get hit by the "volley" of the goddesses projectiles. Its a pattern, cycle, ect.

Merviel is a freaking joke, including the "more difficult" necro map version.

Act 3 piety is a fine boss, but is in now way "challenging" for most characters, the titty bitches leading to her are more deadly then she is.

Rigwald was a joke, even the level 80 version pales in comparison to the power he should have had.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Serge91 wrote:
"
failpatrol wrote:

Totally untrue.

I am slayer and i killed uber izaro with 4.5k hp and zero armor (i'm acro/phase acro+50%eva, no other gear that increases dodge). He doesn't oneshot me without all the bonuses. And now that i have 5.2k hp, he doesn't oneshot me even with some buffs.

And you facetank him? Can you tank his ranged attack as well? fully buffed? Pretty sure thats a no
"
failpatrol wrote:
stuff

Let us be really clear here. If you are getting hit by his sword windup attack as a ranged character, you are really really doing something wrong. Keep in mind he doesn't even DO that attack every day, only when he has a sword.
Last edited by foolishwtz on Jun 21, 2016, 1:43:25 PM
"
foolishwtz wrote:
"
failpatrol wrote:
stuff

Let us be really clear here. If you are getting hit by his dual sword windup attack as a ranged character, you are really really doing something wrong.

Well, someone completed uber atziri with one health so yeah if you don't gwt hit you can complete the content of this game. The point is if you make a mistake you still get one shotted.
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
His aoe is to big, his speed is to mach for AoE he cover, totems and trap dont help att all.
Tried 6 time got one shot last stage 6 time.
His Slash is with no direction, cant know if im good to attack or im gona run in it.

I can probably kill him fast but most of time becouse of huge AoE on his attack you besicly lose him from screen sight traying to evade and cant time to attack.
Considering evry time he attack you gona get one shot i gess the all mini games on frst 2 phase is pointles.

I just gona say i got to mach frustration after frst 2 tries with how mah concentration some one need to have after one shot and time invested. Rewards for not compliting it are non existant.

Im gona pay some OP Marauder to do it for me becouse i dont feel rewarded for traying.

I think Izaro mechanic is gone way ower board, ther is no single thing in this game with even one of his mechanic and then you go ther and get spamed so mach crap.

You just cant predict some of directional attacks, others are just NUKE from wher ever and wen ever and AoE and speed make this non mechanical fight. Have i mention traps do not help?

If i need to run so far to lose him from my shight dont you thing there is a problem?

My uber experience is quite the opposite. I found the third phase the easiest. If you have any type of culling ability (gem, ascendencies, or gear) then its quite easy to burn him to 10% and kill him (20% if you're a slayer).
"
"
Darkkrows wrote:
Not gonna comment about merc/Uber,

but the one thing very weird is.....
why does it feels like a fully buffed Izaro Cruel still harder than Dominous Merc? I didnt die at all in Dom merc, Dom merc is a cake even I beat him b4 Izaro cruel.
Surely you leveled up several times as you progressed from Cruel Labyrinth to Merciless Dominous?

Read the bold part again.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info