Uber Izaro ONE shot mechanic

His aoe is to big, his speed is to mach for AoE he cover, totems and trap dont help att all.
Tried 6 time got one shot last stage 6 time.
His Slash is with no direction, cant know if im good to attack or im gona run in it.

I can probably kill him fast but most of time becouse of huge AoE on his attack you besicly lose him from screen sight traying to evade and cant time to attack.
Considering evry time he attack you gona get one shot i gess the all mini games on frst 2 phase is pointles.

I just gona say i got to mach frustration after frst 2 tries with how mah concentration some one need to have after one shot and time invested. Rewards for not compliting it are non existant.

Im gona pay some OP Marauder to do it for me becouse i dont feel rewarded for traying.

I think Izaro mechanic is gone way ower board, ther is no single thing in this game with even one of his mechanic and then you go ther and get spamed so mach crap.

You just cant predict some of directional attacks, others are just NUKE from wher ever and wen ever and AoE and speed make this non mechanical fight. Have i mention traps do not help?

If i need to run so far to lose him from my shight dont you thing there is a problem?
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jun 19, 2016, 2:37:55 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2017, 9:19:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

I think Izaro should be toned down. It's a little overtuned atm.

But did you do your homework?

The 1st phase is the conduits. If you "kill" Izaro with any conduit active, they will add to Izaro's damage for phase 2,3. This adds a lot to the 1 shot potential.

This said, I wish they would tone down the physical damage but make him move fast, attack faster and have lesser CD.

I done all the mini games perfectly frst 3 time, still got one shot.
The traps and Bleed totems and crap dont help, i cant just spam wriling blades and got fortify for free on Bow build so i need to run a loot.
Dont remember i ever evaded or dodger one of his special attack, its just end up with one shot.
The amount of persure im geting in last fight is to mach, i cant get hit or scrach becouse if i do i will get one shot and movment skill have CD of like 3 sec. If i made just one mistake its GG.
My enfeble aura do nothing becouse its so short in range, even tested blashemy with all AoE incrise on skill tree and AoE gem and it just scale so porly.
Reducing damage and movment skills got me so mach problems especialy becouse my dodge and evasion sims to do nothing.

I understand what i need to do but keep in minde that one mistake is all thats needed to nullify all you effort.

I have paind Jugernaut for Uber Lab run and he whas tanking Uber Izaro with 2x elemental damage mods. I spend so mach point in acro,evasion and 2 defence auras and im geting one shot. Its just bowing my minde how i even get hit so consistently.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jun 21, 2016, 12:18:32 AM
I was playing berserker and i had the exact same issue. Now i rerolled juggernaut and i faceroll the lab. You need armor and a lot of it. Under 15k armor and 5.5k life you could get one shot if he has conduit. But yes i agree that needing 90% physical reductin to complete it is ridiculous.
Not gonna comment about merc/Uber,

but the one thing very weird is.....
why does it feels like a fully buffed Izaro Cruel still harder than Dominous Merc? I didnt die at all in Dom merc, Dom merc is a cake even I beat him b4 Izaro cruel.
Last edited by Darkkrows on Jun 21, 2016, 12:57:27 AM
Because GGG always nerfs old bosses.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
i heard Immortal Call is a good spell.
Git R Dun!
"
failpatrol wrote:
I was playing berserker and i had the exact same issue. Now i rerolled juggernaut and i faceroll the lab. You need armor and a lot of it. Under 15k armor and 5.5k life you could get one shot if he has conduit. But yes i agree that needing 90% physical reductin to complete it is ridiculous.

Totally untrue.

I am slayer and i killed uber izaro with 4.5k hp and zero armor (i'm acro/phase acro+50%eva, no other gear that increases dodge). He doesn't oneshot me without all the bonuses. And now that i have 5.2k hp, he doesn't oneshot me even with some buffs.
I got one shot by Izaro without conduits (with ele shrines) a few days ago on just a little under 10k ES.
I mean that's pretty stupid if you ask me.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Pretty useless spell if you get one shot out of the blue near the start of the fight.
Last edited by shaunus on Jun 21, 2016, 7:02:41 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Doesnt prevent 1 shot if you dont use it manually
Last edited by Vapala on Jun 21, 2016, 7:24:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info