Uber Izaro ONE shot mechanic

Try uber lab when the best ping you can get is 180ms. DPS > Evade slam with WB, die from oneshot shit mechanic because you were 2 screens away from the attack location but never moved
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
silverdash wrote:
Decoy totem does not save you from the green blobs that are always aimed at you. You can dodge it manually but... again, one mistake, one lagspike, 1x fps drop, 1x anything going wrong and u lose ALL progress in less than a second.

The best range to fight him is melee off to the side, if you are in a position where the green blobs are going to bombard you then you've done something seriously wrong.

Learn the mechanics of the fight.

In terms of losing all progress, he can't really kill I would say most characters unless he has charges or is fully buffed in some other odd way.

Its a punishing, but rewarding boss encounter and there is no more difficult version so he needs to remain tough, if you can't farm him, well get someone to kill him for you then.

Just by dropping a decoy totem that gives you damage reduction, bosses and other adds are effectively distracted and goes a long way into narrowing the scope of mistakes\risks.

You don't have to be at range to be bombarded, sometimes he'll just randomly fire it off at point blank. Just like dodging his telegraph wavebeam doesn't matter since sometimes he'll just turn on a dime, and your dodge move will decide at random to soft lock on the boss just in time for you to eat a one shot.
Last edited by Attlus on Mar 13, 2017, 1:36:24 AM
"
Attlus wrote:
You don't have to be at range to be bombarded, sometimes he'll just randomly fire it off at point blank. Just like dodging his telegraph wavebeam doesn't matter since sometimes he'll just turn on a dime, and your dodge move will decide at random to soft lock on the boss just in time for you to eat a one shot.
Don't try to reason with goetz, it is pointless.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Don't get him fully buffed or you will die. :@ Unless you are prepared for that.

Non-buffed Izaro hurts as fuck, but not enough to be one-shotty. Unless he gets a nice combo on you.

If anything, I'd say the last arena is a little bit too much of a cluster fuck. Especially when you are not going on his face, and need some room to work with.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 13, 2017, 5:57:11 AM
"
Attlus wrote:
You don't have to be at range to be bombarded, sometimes he'll just randomly fire it off at point blank.

I dont remember ever seeing blank fire barrage. Do you use lockstep?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Yea, make lab easier, it's making those characters that have armour, endurance charges, leech, fortify and 6-7k life look so OP compared to ES. /s

Give me a break, make a good character dude and watch what he does. I'll give you an example, in Breach I farmed Uber for a few days, did around 200 runs. Sometimes his wave did around 6k damage through my 17k armour. And then I realize, I'll just craft a Basalt with Warding. Know how much damage he did? My guess around 300-450.

Uber Izaro is a purchasable run, cheap one at that. If you want to farm him go make a character that can actually do that. My Berserker is 7EC, 31k armour, perma Fortify, 6.8k life, insane leech, warcry node, makes uber look like a cakewalk.
"
MajmuneGru wrote:
Yea, make lab easier, it's making those characters that have armour, endurance charges, leech, fortify and 6-7k life look so OP compared to ES. /s

Give me a break, make a good character dude and watch what he does. I'll give you an example, in Breach I farmed Uber for a few days, did around 200 runs. Sometimes his wave did around 6k damage through my 17k armour. And then I realize, I'll just craft a Basalt with Warding. Know how much damage he did? My guess around 300-450.

Uber Izaro is a purchasable run, cheap one at that. If you want to farm him go make a character that can actually do that. My Berserker is 7EC, 31k armour, perma Fortify, 6.8k life, insane leech, warcry node, makes uber look like a cakewalk.

seems you know nothing about true lab powerfarm and made another metagolem.
lifebuilds are shit. nothing gonna change it.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 13, 2017, 9:19:31 AM
"
seems you know nothing about true lab powerfarm and made another metagolem.
life is shit. nothing gonna change it.

No idea what filth came out here, sorry. Like I said, I farmed uber for few days and did around 200 runs for the end game grind challenge. I did max key runs in 7 to 11 minutes. I know nothing of power farming uber? Guess I'm doing it wrong then, I guess you gotta get one shot to power farm him. xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info