Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Darkkrows wrote:
Not gonna comment about merc/Uber,

but the one thing very weird is.....
why does it feels like a fully buffed Izaro Cruel still harder than Dominous Merc? I didnt die at all in Dom merc, Dom merc is a cake even I beat him b4 Izaro cruel.
Surely you leveled up several times as you progressed from Cruel Labyrinth to Merciless Dominous?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
I also hate it. I spend 10-20 minutes in Uberlab, facerolling everything... Only to die insta vs the 3rd Izaro on my 5.8k hp, max res and armoured. 1 lag spike, 1 miss-click, 1x bad luck, 1x anything and your entire run is down the drain. That's no fun. If you are life+evasion build then it's even worse because you can not afford to get hit, ever. You can't rely on the rng saving you from his inta-gib.

He even hit me with his green blobs once and 1 of those blobs killed me on full hp.. It's fire damage and I only have 75% res but still, unless I missed something that really blows.

It reminds me of the Ice Nova boxes during Beyond league that in high maps could insta-kill the toughest build in the game...
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 21, 2016, 8:25:28 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
i heard Immortal Call is a good spell.

Which only goes into effect after ur hit and the issue is one shot.
It´s not only Izaro but ingame problem.
"
silverdash wrote:
I also hate it. I spend 10-20 minutes in Uberlab, facerolling everything... Only to die insta vs the 3rd Izaro on my 5.8k hp, max res and armoured. 1 lag spike, 1 miss-click, 1x bad luck, 1x anything and your entire run is down the drain. That's no fun. If you are life+evasion build then it's even worse because you can not afford to get hit, ever. You can't rely on the rng saving you from his inta-gib.

He even hit me with his green blobs once and 1 of those blobs killed me on full hp.. It's fire damage and I only have 75% res but still, unless I missed something that really blows.

It reminds me of the Ice Nova boxes during Beyond league that in high maps could insta-kill the toughest build in the game...

Agreed and well said.

I hope they implements some sort or small progressive rewards.
DECOY TOTEM
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Decoy totem does not save you from the green blobs that are always aimed at you. You can dodge it manually but... again, one mistake, one lagspike, 1x fps drop, 1x anything going wrong and u lose ALL progress in less than a second.
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 21, 2016, 10:30:52 AM
I'm still waiting to die to uber izaro, lol. Those complaints made me remember my first uber izaro fight, i got hit like 3 times in my evasion char and got out alive, he was double buffed btw(failed to deactivate the buffs zzz). I mean, it is the most squishy possible and wasn't one shot. Maybe you are hit, desperate and then take another hit? If so, they will have to nerf him to 50% so you can feel happy, other way you will still die to him. He is already slow as f... unless with charges.

If you take the green thing all in your face, i think you can be "one(actually 10+) shot". But usually you can move in a fight instead of standing there and taking all. It is not the boss one shot mechanic, it is your hit me in the face with all you have mechanic.

Perandus packs of mobs did way more dmg than izaro will ever dream of: fact.
Sometimes...
"
silverdash wrote:
Decoy totem does not save you from the green blobs that are always aimed at you. You can dodge it manually but... again, one mistake, one lagspike, 1x fps drop, 1x anything going wrong and u lose ALL progress in less than a second.

The best range to fight him is melee off to the side, if you are in a position where the green blobs are going to bombard you then you've done something seriously wrong.

Learn the mechanics of the fight.

In terms of losing all progress, he can't really kill I would say most characters unless he has charges or is fully buffed in some other odd way.

Its a punishing, but rewarding boss encounter and there is no more difficult version so he needs to remain tough, if you can't farm him, well get someone to kill him for you then.

Just by dropping a decoy totem that gives you damage reduction, bosses and other adds are effectively distracted and goes a long way into narrowing the scope of mistakes\risks.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Jun 21, 2016, 10:48:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info