Is Reach of the Council TOOO good?

"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
of course....but wat prize u think 6l reach will be in standard.....?

Really depends on the people triing to sell it in the first place.
If we just look at the stats and the potential of the bow itself it should be on Headhunter level.

"
Yeah 6L Reach price is gonna be interesting for sure once it hits Standard :3

About the price of that Harb, not really that unreasonable although Rare prices have gone down a bit over time (since 2.0).

If you think about it, Merciless is 1:1700 (if I remember correctly) so thats a little under 3 exa in Alteration to hit if talking about Standard price, and then you gotta Regal and hope for relevant mod. If you fail you start over. So that bow had 9.4% base crit, which is very good, along with hybrid damage mod. So how many times do you need to Alteration Merciless to hit 38% Crit Chance or decent hybrid roll for example?

All you care is prefixes while crafting a weapon, suffs u will scour off over and over again. Crafting is for sure xx times more expansive than just buying a unqiue, even when it's legacy.

Maybe soultaker will find its way back aswell, physical into psn cyclone with zero mana costs with the voidheart ring could be a nice combination. Aegis block cycloner 2.0.

Gues with the current mechanics there is a lot possiblities that arn't all discovered yet.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 7, 2016, 9:46:27 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
This power creep is getting ridiculous across the board. Whats next Jay W..I mean Chris Wilson? Monster power?

Aim is always humble and his opinions are spot on
Aim creates his own setups that differ from the norm
Aim respects others
Be like Aim

(respect)
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
This power creep is getting ridiculous across the board. Whats next Jay W..I mean Chris Wilson? Monster power?

Aim is always humble and his opinions are spot on
Aim creates his own setups that differ from the norm
Aim respects others
Be like Aim

(respect)

Spoiler
Aim Wants You! To follow his build-guide.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I've had a few discussions about the RoTC bow before, during and after running the Amigoreach build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1674319).

I would be shocked if this bow wasn't reworked, or go the legacy route. It is a fun unique, but I can't help but think that we just had nerfs to the consuming dark and voltaxic mainly due to their interactions with double dipping and chaaos conversions and here we have a bow that scales poison damage up the waazoooo easily. There really isn't a downside to this thing and it invalidates a large portion of rare bow outside of mirror worthy.

Anyway, fun unique, glad I got to use it, but I think it's too good.
I want the bow, but it's not that much better than Opus (2 more arrows, more base for over 150% less crit) for me to go Crazy over.

I'd more want it for the higher base, I find Opus's 2 extra arrows plenty.
"
Rafein wrote:
I want the bow, but it's not that much better than Opus (2 more arrows, more base for over 150% less crit) for me to go Crazy over.

I'd more want it for the higher base, I find Opus's 2 extra arrows plenty.

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Bow users get another rediculously awesome bow while the new summoner prophecy glove reduces minion speed. Thx GGG!
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
Last edited by Prebornfetus on Jul 8, 2016, 1:17:56 AM
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
and again.....a little poor thing crying against the power of an item.....like every league.....seriously,it make me sick....but,the more stupid about this thread is that if u replace reach of the coucncil by a gg harbinger,in some builds,it should be more powerfull....

keep cryin' "nerf-wite-knights".......

have fun

ps :i mean one like that one :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPerqxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx here... answering your question...

First of all, buddy, you priced your Harbinger at 70ex. I can't help but notice that Reach costs around ~19 times less (3,7ex). This already makes your argument invalid, but I couldn't help myself:

Criticism is a normal thing. If you can't stand someone else having a different opinion than you, you should probably:
- Learn to argue without attacking other players, and talk about the idea, and not people
- Learn to respect other people's opinion
- Learn math (comparing 70ex item to 3,7ex item - not a great idea)
- Probably consider changing the price of the Harbinger, because it isn't that great
- Visit a doctor, because someone's argument is "make(s) me sick"
- Work on your grammar/stop overusing "..."

Think that is enough. Cheers! :)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
gif reaction
"
Perq wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
and again.....a little poor thing crying against the power of an item.....like every league.....seriously,it make me sick....but,the more stupid about this thread is that if u replace reach of the coucncil by a gg harbinger,in some builds,it should be more powerfull....

keep cryin' "nerf-wite-knights".......

have fun

ps :i mean one like that one :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPerqxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx here... answering your question...

First of all, buddy, you priced your Harbinger at 70ex. I can't help but notice that Reach costs around ~19 times less (3,7ex). This already makes your argument invalid, but I couldn't help myself:

Criticism is a normal thing. If you can't stand someone else having a different opinion than you, you should probably:
- Learn to argue without attacking other players, and talk about the idea, and not people
- Learn to respect other people's opinion
- Learn math (comparing 70ex item to 3,7ex item - not a great idea)
- Probably consider changing the price of the Harbinger, because it isn't that great
- Visit a doctor, because someone's argument is "make(s) me sick"
- Work on your grammar/stop overusing "..."

Think that is enough. Cheers! :)

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
For the record I think it's unfair to compare current Standard prices with temp league prices. For example I've been picking up some upgrade pieces for my Standard characters. +1 Warped Timepiece I purchased for 5 Exa, whereas in Standard the cheapest is 22 Exa (for pretty poor rolls). For this comparison you even need to factor in availability once Reach comes to Standard too. I *highly* doubt Reach is going to be 3.7 Exa when it goes to Standard. And in the same breath, even historically Harbingers that were posted like his never reached 70 exa in temp league. Context, guys.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 8, 2016, 2:36:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info