Is Reach of the Council TOOO good?

Concil is ridiculous good unqiue!
Be happy it safes you 100s of exalteds crafting a equal weapon to perform on it's level of damage.

"Is it to op?", "Should it be nerfed?"
Simple answer, no. Why would it be needed, there are 50 other things in the game for less doing the same ridiculous amount of damage. Tho a high dmg build with rotc is pretty squishy, not really hc viable due reflect issues. It's SC fun to 1shot ubers, fair for both sides first hit will win the fight.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Bow builds were the ones who really needed a cheap end-endgame weapon. /s

"
not really hc viable due reflect issues.

HC has other balance problems atm (Juggernaut).
ye so overall it's the enabling passives and mechanics and not the items itself, but most likly they will destroy more unqiues before they address that broken new passives.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
wrath + physical to lightning makes rotc full lightning dmg, therefore at least it saves us from phys reflect.

for ele reflect remove ptl and use vaal pact and leech nodes?
Spreading salt since 2006
I dont mind rotc so much. Everyone and their mom was using harbinger for way too long, feels a bit retarded.

Also, headhunter used to be a pretty common drop in nemesis. Yet it's the BiS belt for pretty much all clear speed meta builds across the board in this fucking game. And it's not even limited to bow builds neither. Talk about retarded uniques...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jul 7, 2016, 8:47:22 AM
"
Necromael wrote:
wrath + physical to lightning makes rotc full lightning dmg, therefore at least it saves us from phys reflect.

Should generally have GGGBBR or something close, with PTL and/or LA (+other bow gems) you can always avoid either Ele or Phys completely, or balance 50/50. No need to spec into anything in this case... especially when you should have leech node regardless.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 7, 2016, 8:41:16 AM
"
Necromael wrote:

would if i tell u that i play pure physical into chaos for having like 50 times more dps than if i would convert damage here and there?
ofc you can prevent yourself from selfoneshoting against reflect, so do i, but it's not safe enough to say its hc viable in my case. 1 nasty crit and a bad positioning and iam 100% done, even with 10k hp.

"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
and again.....a little poor thing crying against the power of an item.....like every league.....seriously,it make me sick....but,the more stupid about this thread is that if u replace reach of the coucncil by a gg harbinger,in some builds,it should be more powerfull....

keep cryin' "nerf-wite-knights".......

have fun

ps :i mean one like that one :

Has anyone considered that stuff like this is maybe priced far too high. Maybe all the crafters just like to keep prices on rares up really high to force people into paying insane prices for them? A person on my friend's list finds a dagger one day with very similar rolls to the harbinger above, instantly prices it at 25 exalts which is in the same ballpark as the others. Nobody really knows what this crap is worth. It's only worth what people are willing to pay.

What I am saying is that bow could drop. Its not godly enough to have a .0000001 chance to drop, so you spend 800-1200 fusings to 6 link it and all of a sudden 70 exalts. It would take MONTHS to farm 70 exalts converting currency and what not unless you get extremely lucky getting helmet enchants or some other extreme RNG based income.

Im saying, lets keep Reach as a gap filler for Glyph Mark (and I only have one before someone says I am trying to profit when it goes to standard). And for god's sake let's keep voidheart. Unless we want to **** over melee more than it already is. I don't play Reave, I play up close melee. Please help US bridge the gap of Ranged>>>>>Casters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>melee
"
morbo wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
but,the more stupid about this thread is that if u replace reach of the coucncil by a gg harbinger,in some builds,it should be more powerfull...

Is this a power creepz practical joke? :D

70 exa B/O GG Harb "should" be more powerful... in some builds. Maybe... :)))

This thing took several times more exalts & time to create back in Rampage and it's prob. shit compared to Reach, which you can buy for ~4ex instagrat now!

But it's ok. The game evolved - into a faceroll-fest, where everyone can oneshot everything. GGG, it's time to buff the content, considerably!!

of course....but wat prize u think 6l reach will be in standard.....?
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Yeah 6L Reach price is gonna be interesting for sure once it hits Standard :3

About the price of that Harb, not really that unreasonable although Rare prices have gone down a bit over time (since 2.0).

If you think about it, Merciless is 1:1700 (if I remember correctly) so thats a little under 3 exa in Alteration to hit if talking about Standard price, and then you gotta Regal and hope for relevant mod. If you fail you start over. So that bow had 9.4% base crit, which is very good, along with hybrid damage mod. So how many times do you need to Alteration Merciless to hit 38% Crit Chance or decent hybrid roll for example?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info