[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Full passive tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCALmT8h3r9cMJ0PVJT7yqly3QH-_rJIsPq9o7CSCAszy2kUeLDqOjWrmTJ5eVUlOX9D1fmuBFnVNSgsco-ow262MRL2qM9W_IFHX91EKEb5UuBx5JUfDV37Cui7DYotkEB7iTHNyPGlXGg9s6WPJF_gr-jzrhplcxnk3jNZLYvcBm73w8BV3yLJwV7ZaLdZ6nm88VXECHy1S91blsC5u1hMVqQ0Srj6ZVrvnohTIdvgPuM4cmlWHiVUuP-sBUCPRwUioLidM2Pa3xGF2iAPAfBLO-iqEvrrMFQkGWf8bDOuvunapirGyMKjhMsyL0MtEWv4IQQYe3PhGWfINFR20ZES0OSLVIAAAAAA==

I'll look later again the links in the initial post.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 3, 2017, 3:14:15 PM
I looked at each of the links to passive tree and they are all working, I did not understand why they were not working for you guys.

What it seems is that the poeurl is very slow.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Thanks for sharing this build, loving it so far..
Had a question for the non-crit version of this build do we still look for a good rare dagger, because i feel like a rare wand would be better since we dont care about crit as much. But if we pick a good rare wand we can't use whirling blades, so im torn as to what to look for as a main hand weapon for a non-crit build.
Last edited by Gamer919 on Mar 4, 2017, 3:16:59 PM
I'm kind of a noob, but I was wondering how well would this jewel work with this build?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Growing_Agony
Using BV to build up large amounts of poison stacks and then viper strike for very high damage.
"
Gamer919 wrote:
Thanks for sharing this build, loving it so far..
Had a question for the non-crit version of this build do we still look for a good rare dagger, because i feel like a rare wand would be better since we dont care about crit as much. But if we pick a good rare wand we can't use whirling blades, so im torn as to what to look for as a main hand weapon for a non-crit build.

You can use Darresso's Passion or Innsbury Edge.

Darresso's Passion give to you generic increased damage (works with poison damage) and Innsbury Edge has global critical chance + 25% of physical damage to chaos conversion + 0,2% of chaos damage leeched as life.

"
Chonks115 wrote:
I'm kind of a noob, but I was wondering how well would this jewel work with this build?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Growing_Agony
Using BV to build up large amounts of poison stacks and then viper strike for very high damage.

Hi, this jewel works with this build, but is hard combine two different skills so efficiently. One is spell and another is meele attack, the best builds are highly specialized. :)
Guides made by me:
hello there,

first of all, thanks for this guide. Builds is fun and easy to play from the very start with almost zero investment.

I have one question thou..never plaeyd MoM yet, when would you suggest to spec into it?

Thanks in advance
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
hello there,

first of all, thanks for this guide. Builds is fun and easy to play from the very start with almost zero investment.

I have one question thou..never plaeyd MoM yet, when would you suggest to spec into it?

Thanks in advance

At level 70 I recommend that you have MoM to start farm maps. :)
Guides made by me:
Hi and thanks for the build.

I'm 64 lvl with a 4link Blade Vortex lvl 15 right now and I don't see the point of using Clarity since I have no problem with mana regeneration whatsoever. I can wait and see with a 6link 20 lvl Blade Vortex but from my experience so far it seems I won't need it then as well.

I also see a lot of focus on getting Damage taken gained as Mana % gear/passives. Is there some strange interaction with regenerating/generating mana and MoM that I can't seem to understand yet ?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also, for a more aggressive dual-wielding version at the begginning of farming, is bino's next to divinarius a good choice ? It feels like it is but you haven't included it at all at your unique suggestions. Is there a reason for it ?

Thanks in advance 2x.
Last edited by time2kickass on Mar 6, 2017, 9:31:36 AM
"
time2kickass wrote:
Hi and thanks for the build.

I'm 64 lvl with a 4link Blade Vortex lvl 15 right now and I don't see the point of using Clarity since I have no problem with mana regeneration whatsoever. I can wait and see with a 6link 20 lvl Blade Vortex but from my experience so far it seems I won't need it then as well.

I also see a lot of focus on getting Damage taken gained as Mana % gear/passives. Is there some strange interaction with regenerating/generating mana and MoM that I can't seem to understand yet ?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also, for a more aggressive dual-wielding version at the begginning of farming, is bino's next to divinarius a good choice ? It feels like it is but you haven't included it at all at your unique suggestions. Is there a reason for it ?

Thanks in advance 2x.

This build has been modified over time to get better. For example I will update this topic (later) and I'm considering remove clarity and AA, as you yourself said clarity is useless, even more so with the buff on mom (those extra mana nodes behind are great), with this you'll use only blasphemy + vulnerability, with more mana pool to MoM.

About the dtgamwh if you want dont use, I use because that I think a bit useful.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 6, 2017, 12:43:37 PM
is it worth to keep using inc aoe wit bv now ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info