[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
sporter26 wrote:
is it worth to keep using inc aoe wit bv now ?

Yes it is still worth using IAoE. I did tests and AoE decreased around 20% of the total. It still compensates therefore against bosses you replace the gem by concentrated effect. Still worth not by the lost AoE, but by allowing to use concentrated effect gem against bosses.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Updated initial post:
- Links section updated. Removed Clarity and Arctic Armour, now you'll use just Blasphemy + Vulnerability. With this you'll have almost 1500 of mana free (works better with MoM).
- Updated Example of Gear section.
- Updated Stacking AoE section.
- Updated Unique Items section, now Maligaro's Virtuosity is mandatory (to critical version) and Voidbringer removed.
- Jewels section updated.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
write the final set of gems pls
"
pashaxrvm wrote:

This is writte at the begin.

5L: Blade Vortex + Poison + Increased AoE + Spell Echo + Added Chaos Damage
6L: + Empower or Void Manipulation
3L: Rallying Cry + Increased Duration + Vaal Lightning Trap
3L: Whirling Blades + faster attack + fortify.
4L: Blasfemy + Warlord's Mark + Flame Dash + Enlighten
4L: Wither + Spell Totem + Faster Casting + Increased Duration
4L: CwdT (Level 1) + Immortal Call (Level 3) + Increased Duration + Arctic Breath (Level 4)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 6, 2017, 6:07:23 PM
I just didn't notice the updates of your hero, ty
"
"
pashaxrvm wrote:

4L: CwdT (Level 1) + Immortal Call (Level 3) + Increased Duration + Arctic Breath (Level 4)

In previous posts you kept mentioning Blasphemy + Vulnerability but here you say Warlords Mark, just want to clarify which you mean.
"
B_rock wrote:
"
"
pashaxrvm wrote:

In previous posts you kept mentioning Blasphemy + Vulnerability but here you say Warlords Mark, just want to clarify which you mean.

It was always warlords, if I said vulnerability before, it was my mistake, sorry. Warlord's Mark is mandatory to provide life and mana leech and bonus endurance charges.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 7, 2017, 2:35:02 PM
I enjoy the build but some maps just aren't good for this. I got Atoll double totem boss..can't even go near it and got smoked they resist elemental and chaos.
Last edited by BenN1ce on Mar 8, 2017, 12:50:54 AM
"
BenN1ce wrote:
I enjoy the build but some maps just aren't good for this. I got Atoll double totem boss..can't even go near it and got smoked they resist elemental and chaos.

This boss is a big challenge mainly for beginners in the game, to beat him quite understand his mechanics.
Guides made by me:
why is there a flame dash with whirling blades? do we need another movement spell?
Last edited by Sallamo on Mar 8, 2017, 9:28:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info