[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Hi, im using your build and atm im making tier 14 maps easily.
Breach lords and breach maps also works.
The only one issue i have are boses. Im getting one shoted sometimes.
At lvl 85 i have 4656hp/335es. I dont have POTW and constitution yet.
What can i change in my curently setup / gear

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQQHBLMFQgceCPQJIA5ID6sRLREvEZYV7Ra_GF0c3CL0JIsmlSepKPoqCyo4LJwy0TY9Olg8BTy2PV9Bh0GWRKtFR0WdSVFMs1JTU1JUvVVLVa5Vxlq5XEBd8mHiYqxknWpDaoxsC2yMbRltbHBSdZ58g3_GghCCx4PbhMWFMofLidOLDow2jxqPpo_6kyeVLpaLl5WX9Jrgm7WdqqIAotmjo6ebrfGus7DYtUi3PriTvOq-isBUwGbDOsgUzxXQH9D11bnaO-tj6-7r9e987-vwH_DV8h31b_no_go=

Last edited by bkj1 on Jan 8, 2017, 8:26:40 PM
"

I would ditch gloves for rare life/mana gloves and also unspec your gem slots so you can finish the scion life circle. That should help.
"
bkj1 wrote:

Hello, sorry to answer only now, I've played little PoE lately, personal things to solve.

The @rexxxgg gave a great tip, invest in more life nodes before damage and try to avoid skills that cause a lot of insta damage. This build is quite tank, I even facetank some Uber Izaro skills (video section), but the ideal is to avoid, use your agility and have patience for the poison melts the enemies.

Spend points on jewels to the end, unless you can pick up any slot by spending only 1 point.

Try this passive tree:
Passive Tree

Solving a few things this week I plan on doing this build again, but this time with the goal of killing the Shaper without Cospri'l Will.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jan 15, 2017, 8:28:17 AM
I am currently playing a slightly modified version of this build on hardcore breach. My passive tree needs a little work once I can afford the regrets, but overall I'm very happy with the build. This is actually my 3rd guy on this build. The first 2 died in their 40's due to desync and another in the labyrinth. My gear is quite good though for the most part as I've been lucky. I'm 71 currently and have been making my currency selling piety/dominus kills in merciless. I'm anxious to see how it performs a little later on, but right now the damage is insane compared to other HC builds I've played.

Edit::

After playing some more (76 now and soloed all labyrinth through merciless) I have altered it some more. I feel like Vaal pact is not worth it when you have such great access to life regeneration nodes and paired with Patient Reaper, you can have way more life regen than you get from life steal. Poison doesn't leech obviously, so only the initial physical dmg can leech. Anyways, still really enjoying the build. I've been doing up to tier 3 rare maps with no issues. Feels very safe.
Last edited by Hamdy31 on Feb 7, 2017, 7:25:45 AM
Updated build. Basically the only big change in the tree was that I got, besides the MoM, the new mana nodes that are behind. For this I sacrificed 1 socket, that of Scion, which was the total of 3 points (16% increased maximum mana + socket), now the build has 4 sockets, instead of 5 as before, but with a much larger mana pool (working better with MoM).

One thing I still do not understand is the new calculations on AoE. Apparently Increased Area of Skills is no longer as good as before, but I do not know how to calculate how much this will be affected this build, but it looks like the return is greater when it has less increased AoE. This I will have to test in practice, I will remove the IAoE gem and compare it with the previous AoE (I have a screenshot), if it is a little smaller only, I will replace such gem by Void Manipulation guaranteeing much more damage. If the lost AoE is too much I will not change.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
for some reason the last leveling tree isn't being displayed correctly, some points midway are missing.
Does the build not use power charges anymore? For the crit version. Also, I see you have decided to remove the theoretical Assassin tree, why is that? Do you think it is weaker compared to Trickster?
"
Gamer919 wrote:
for some reason the last leveling tree isn't being displayed correctly, some points midway are missing.

This last link redirecting to this site. Use the link in the Path of Building, PoESkill Tree, poeplanner.com, etc, that all this programs/sites already updated to 2.6 passive tree.

"
jbro212 wrote:
Does the build not use power charges anymore? For the crit version. Also, I see you have decided to remove the theoretical Assassin tree, why is that? Do you think it is weaker compared to Trickster?

Yes I removed this because that dont have more sockets to this skill, but you can use (sacrificing some skill - for example removing Rallying Cry + Increased Duration and using Orb of Storms + Power Chargse). The base damage provided by Rallying Cry is worth more, in my opinion.

About Assassin version, because almost nobody used this version (and this topic is about BV trickster :P ), but for those who want to try it is not difficult, just change the class and use the same tree. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 3, 2017, 8:42:03 AM
skill tree links not workin :(
Anyone have an image of the old tree or have it saved and could share? i was a fool and didn't save it before the update happened and now I don't remember where to go with the build I was going to start with. >.<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info