[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

With the current information of the players who best understand math, Blade Vortex is still viable, but has pros and con.

This chart show this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_sSDNryUHXnMAGV7zz7j3bI6WitNdalPBti52BolTDY/edit#gid=0

Chart:

Basically the damage is lower at lower stacks overall (except 1 blade), and overtakes old BV at >=16 stacks. Here is the pros, more damage with 17 or more stacks.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5fmr3j/blade_vortex_this_is_a_nerf/dalgd8h/

The big nerf was in the flask refills (bye Pathfinder).
Before 20 stacks of BV per second can refills until 20 charges per second, now just 5 per second.

A character can now only receive one flask charge per Critical Strike every 200ms. This is shared across all flasks.

In short, this build is still fully achievable and because it's focused on having the maximum stacks since version 2.3 (50) it now has gained a buff on damage with 17 or more stacks.

But you have to be more careful now as the flask recharge has become much more difficult, so play more carefully and always have as many stacks to clear the maps well. :D

And now Trickster has gained a small buff by reducing the damage taken, then made this build a bit more tank when receiving hits.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 29, 2016, 9:37:41 PM
Just one more thing, any flat added damage to BV, in terms of efficiency, will now be much more important. As BV damage has been reduced and effectiveness has remained the same, the added chaos damage in this build is much more important.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5fmx3p/blade_vortex_damage_calculation/dalodsp/

At night I update the initial post.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 30, 2016, 6:19:57 AM
First of all, I would Like to thank you for keeping this thread updated..I'm willing to try it in 2.5 (crit version). my question is : Will it be still efficient to clear maps fastly and eventually farm atziri with this build? I'm not playing since 2.3 so I'd like to know if BV is still in a good shape to give it a go :)

Thanks in advance for your time!
"
Ins0mn1ac wrote:
Thanks for keeping up with this!

You're welcome. :)

"
XxKadenzaxX wrote:
First of all, I would Like to thank you for keeping this thread updated..I'm willing to try it in 2.5 (crit version). my question is : Will it be still efficient to clear maps fastly and eventually farm atziri with this build? I'm not playing since 2.3 so I'd like to know if BV is still in a good shape to give it a go :)

Thanks in advance for your time!

You're welcome, and yes, you can farm Atziri with this build. :)

Updated the initial post:

Added information about 2.5 BV changes in the begin.
Updated Goal with this build section.
Updated all passive trees. The main passive trees changed, now only have 2 versions: critical version and non critical.
Critical version is based in the @waoooo tree made by me and he. Non critical version too.
Removed all mentions to Victario's Flight and Mindspiral.
Updated Atziri Fight - Instructions section.
Removed Power Charges Generator section.
Updated Stacking AoE section.
Updated Links section.
Updated Cast When Damage Taken defense section.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Dec 1, 2016, 5:46:18 AM
- Updates
Removed Controlled Destruction gem, now using Increased AoE gem. The reason is that the damage is enough to clean white, blue and rare trash. Against bosses use Concentrated Effect. With gigantic AoE it is possible to clean everything up more easily. With this you lose the disadvantage in using Controlled Destruction decreasing your critical chance.
Updated Stackin AoE section.
Updated Links section, now it is the same to all version, crit and non crit.
Updated Support Skills section.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Dec 6, 2016, 9:24:17 PM
Is a decay dagger an option for this build? since we are already scaling chaos/degen.
This build is viable after 2.5.1 patch ?
"
1nfest wrote:
Is a decay dagger an option for this build? since we are already scaling chaos/degen.

I have not tested, but it should probably work fine yes. Sorry for responding just now, I did not know the topic had been raised in the last days.

"
LawROOM wrote:
This build is viable after 2.5.1 patch ?

Of course, the Path of Building gave a great sense of the actual damage that this build is capable (instead of doing calculations using Excel at risk of error).

BV using Increased Area Effect level 89:

BV using Concentrated Effect level 89:
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Dec 26, 2016, 7:14:57 AM
Nice ! i thought after 2.5.1 changes this build will die :P
"
LawROOM wrote:
Nice ! i thought after 2.5.1 changes this build will die :P

The build remains fully functional and with phenomenal damage, melting enemies easily, her only problem is against enemies with immunity to poison (Hydra and Chimera).

Even though it is not an Assassin it provides many interesting features, especially the defensive aspect using MoM that I tried to implement from the beginning combined with decent damage.

This is the damage with Concentrated Effect and Wither with 9-10 stacks (this amount usually achieved using this build + Wither). The configuration with Concentrated Effect + Wither you only use on strong enemies, usually bosses and unique monsters.

Before this Path of Building I had already calculated in Excel that this build offered millions of dps combined with poison damage in a few seconds, with this program it is much easier to see this.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Dec 27, 2016, 7:26:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info