[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
Waoooo wrote:
Here's some more information about the build so far:

1 - I don't know if the shaper can be done deathless consistently right now. In my run yesterday, I died 4 times; twice in the second phase and twice to the uncreated. Surprisingly enough I didn't die in the third phase. The shaper phases isn't a problem if ur an expert in running it. It's the uncreated that will kill u instantly if u get unlucky with ur evade/block or if u have slow reactions. I will have to do more shaper runs to see if I can run it deathless consistently but as of now I wouldn't take this build into a hardcore run.

2 - This build has problems with hydra and chimera because they are immune to poison. Hydra can be done deathless but u'd have to dodge all his attacks, which isn't that hard, but it takes a while to kill her. Chimera is a bit sketchy because he enters a cloud phase where he gets free hits on u and u'd have to search the clouds to find him. There's nothing to life leech off of in this phase. He also hits pretty hard and fast so ur very likely to die here.

3 - Reflect maps are very sketchy. I ran a t14 mineral pool map with 18% reflect yesterday and I died instantly when I didn't have my granite/basalt flask charges up. I'd say avoid them but they can be done if ur really good at managing flasks. Also lightning thorns is a no no for this build.

4 - I haven't done uber atziri yet with my new setup but I think it can be done easily deathless. I've cleared it before with my old setup but not deathless though. I will do some runs once I have enough currency to buy a couple of mortal sets.

5 - I personally find map clear speed to be slower with this setup. It's not terribly slow but compared to running herald of ash it's definitely slower because u don't get the overkill aoe damage. I think if ur only planning to do maps and not shaper/uber atziri, herald of ash is great. Drop MoM if ur running it. I might also try a different glove enchantment because like poison, cmomandment of the tempest takes some time to charge up.

6 - The physical mitigation will help especially if running purity of fire. I'm not sure if the damage will be enough because u'll have to run poison skill gem. If u don't kill the minions fast enough u will die during his blue ball phase because zana won't be able to put the red bubble up in time.

The setup I'm running is very expensive. I'd say I spent around 20ex so far on the build but that's because I had to change some stuff around and chrome my cospris multiple times. My gear probably costs around 12ex on ESC.

1 - Yes I think that the Shaper has more memorizing the flow of attacks to do well.

2 - This problem with poison immunity I reported in the initial post so I knew it (Maps mods to avoid section).

3 - Lightning Thorns is insta dead to any build that has very fast attack or cast. Removing Controlled Destruction or Added Chaos and using Physical to Lightning I got very carefully clear a map. I have a video in the Videos section I show a map to reflect.

4 - Test and tell us your opinion. The main problem the Uber Atziri is trio.

5 - It was expected the reduction of clear speed because of the change in the tree, greatly reducing the basic AoE (I think it is worth you go back to using Divinarius). About overkill Herald of Ash it work only with attacks. The ignite damage that you saw was because of critical damage, not because of the overkill effect.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Herald_of_Ash
If you kill an enemy with an attack, other enemies near them will be ignited for the overkill damage.

6 - Yes your gear is pretty expensive. You said your leech problems solved fairly through the use of life leech gem and Vaal Pact. Vaal Pact ok, but without Cospri's Will is not feasible to remove the poison gem.

I think a good temporary solution (or final) in a version using Cloak of Flame would be to use Doryani's Invitation physical damage version:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doryani%27s_Invitation_(Physical_Damage)
Maybe using Broken Faith (leech and extra chaos damage)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Broken_Faith
With Atizir's Promisse can be enough.
Using Doedre's Damning (the good thing about this is that +1 curse)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doedre%27s_Damning
It could work well.
Using Cloak of Flame, Warlord's Mark + Vulnerability.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 17, 2016, 5:49:01 PM
"
Waoooo wrote:
- Reflect maps are very sketchy. I ran a t14 mineral pool map with 18% reflect yesterday and I died instantly when I didn't have my granite/basalt flask charges up. I'd say avoid them but they can be done if ur really good at managing flasks. Also lightning thorns is a no no for this build.

I have phys to lightning gem for this and
this ring
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
ok guys i posted the other day i put in orb of storms and i tried the minoutaur for the frist time have ran it 3 times and i cant seem to get him past 3/4 health he just kills me and ideals
"
5 - It was expected the reduction of clear speed because of the change in the tree, greatly reducing the basic AoE (I think it is worth you go back to using Divinarius). About overkill Herald of Ash it work only with attacks. The ignite damage that you saw was because of critical damage, not because of the overkill effect.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Herald_of_Ash
If you kill an enemy with an attack, other enemies near them will be ignited for the overkill damage.

I didn't know that herald of ash overkill dmg only applies to attacks thx for telling me. Too lazy to read the wiki. The problem with the clear speed isn't that my bv aoe can't reach them. I kill pretty much everything instantly, even t16 mobs. It's the rare monsters that take ~2-3 seconds to kill whereas with herald of ash they just took 1 sec to kill. It's not that big of a deal but it's noticeable. I also need to stop casting wither + spell totem to clear regular mobs cuz that decreases my speed by alot; I think that's the biggest problem right now.

I don't like divinarius because the attack speed is really slow. It does increase my bv aoe so that I don't have to go out of my way to kill stragglers but my whirling blades attack speed is much slower, which means jumping between mobs and navigating through an area is slower. I don't think it will help my total clear speed that much because it'll take me longer to whirling blades through a map. The extra attack speed also helps a lot in dodging heavy boss hits. I'm thinking of replacing my of tempest glove enchantment to of flames/of fury/of blades, which will probably solve the issue of stragglers. My AoE isn't bad atm.

I'm considering running witchfire brew with this build, I think it would significantly increase dmg and survivability and make possibly make non cospri versions end game viable.

"
SilverWF wrote:
"
Waoooo wrote:
- Reflect maps are very sketchy. I ran a t14 mineral pool map with 18% reflect yesterday and I died instantly when I didn't have my granite/basalt flask charges up. I'd say avoid them but they can be done if ur really good at managing flasks. Also lightning thorns is a no no for this build.

I have phys to lightning gem for this and
this ring

I'll try that. Right now I die instantly if I don't have my granite/basalt flask charges up in a reflect map.

"
actkilla wrote:
ok guys i posted the other day i put in orb of storms and i tried the minoutaur for the frist time have ran it 3 times and i cant seem to get him past 3/4 health he just kills me and ideals

When he ground slams u, he will leave a circle highlighted in yellow where rocks will fall and deal a lot of damage to u. I take about ~3k dmg from a rock even after reductions so if I get hit by a rock and his normal attack at the same time I die instantly.

After he slams the ground, whirling blades out of the circle. He will dive into the ground and proceed in a straight line. After about ~1 sec he will pop out of the ground and 1 shot u if u stay there. All u have to do is whirling blades to the side. After that whirling blades towards him and just attack/tank his normal attacks.

Repeat everytime he slams. Also don't stand in the lightning because it does a ton of DoT dmg. It's ok to whirling blades through it but if u will die almost instantly if u stand in it. If he doesn't follow u run towards him a bit until he does.
Last edited by Waoooo on Oct 18, 2016, 1:34:21 AM
I tested witchfire brew and I can safely say it's a must have flask.
Last edited by Waoooo on Oct 18, 2016, 1:57:47 AM
"
Waoooo wrote:
I tested witchfire brew and I can safely say it's a must have flask.

yeah - if you have Cospri's Will bit still didn't have 2 curses or it will be useless...
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 18, 2016, 5:50:27 AM
"
Waoooo wrote:
I didn't know that herald of ash overkill dmg only applies to attacks thx for telling me. Too lazy to read the wiki. The problem with the clear speed isn't that my bv aoe can't reach them. I kill pretty much everything instantly, even t16 mobs. It's the rare monsters that take ~2-3 seconds to kill whereas with herald of ash they just took 1 sec to kill. It's not that big of a deal but it's noticeable. I also need to stop casting wither + spell totem to clear regular mobs cuz that decreases my speed by alot; I think that's the biggest problem right now.

I don't like divinarius because the attack speed is really slow. It does increase my bv aoe so that I don't have to go out of my way to kill stragglers but my whirling blades attack speed is much slower, which means jumping between mobs and navigating through an area is slower. I don't think it will help my total clear speed that much because it'll take me longer to whirling blades through a map. The extra attack speed also helps a lot in dodging heavy boss hits. I'm thinking of replacing my of tempest glove enchantment to of flames/of fury/of blades, which will probably solve the issue of stragglers. My AoE isn't bad atm.

I'm considering running witchfire brew with this build, I think it would significantly increase dmg and survivability and make possibly make non cospri versions end game viable.

About Wither I think you do not need it all the time, only against bosses. I think in fact you should only use it for bosses +T16.

About divinarius I do not think it's as slow as you think, but it is a matter of opinion (removes the adds #-# lightning damage in your dagger and craft adds #-# lightning damage to spells WITH CATARINA MOD).

Witchfire Brew if you are in curses limit (2) you will only enjoy the DoT damage. It may be a good option for the version with Cloak of Flame without spending running Vulnerability in mana.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 18, 2016, 6:47:38 AM
+1
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Added Sharper down by @Waoooo section.
Smalls updated in the others section.
Guides made by me:
I have been doing this build (crit version) and I must say its good. I have a few questions though. Would it be possible to remove MoM and use the ring and boot slots for defensive items? I am asking this because even though I have, it is hard to cap resists, which means it is hard to drop a rare glove or ring or amulet for a crit unique. I am thinking of removing MoM, using the ring and boot slot to cap resists, add life, etc and get a Marylene's amulet and facebreaker/maligaro/voidbringer. Would this work on softcore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info