[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
Waoooo wrote:
Another thing I did was switch out for a slightly better dagger

I hope, you understand, that your crafted mod is not adding to BV at all.

yeah, Vaal Pact is very goood solution, but there is something must be sacrificed, like 20% area damage, 15% raius of area skills, 1 jewel slot and 20% mana regen in your spec...
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 13, 2016, 5:42:17 AM
@Waoooo Very good to know. The initial purpose of this build in 2.3 was to be tank, survive the contents of the entire game and have fun. It originally was not designed for the end game content 2.4 game.

His tests are very useful to know what needs to be changed for it to be feasible to farm effectively the final content (T16 maps) and The Sharper.

When I created this topic the initial version of this build had Vaal Pact, but I pulled out because that it was manageable to reflect maps, but your report makes it clear that this can be very important in end game content.

Looking your tree I made it is here:
Passive modified

Final Tree

With this you can save more points, Vaal Pact, cast speed and gain more damage.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 13, 2016, 6:39:38 AM
"
Final Tree

With this you can save more points, Vaal Pact, cast speed and gain more damage.

But you've lost +45% skill effect duration or ~3 sec BV duration...
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 13, 2016, 1:26:39 PM
"
SilverWF wrote:
But you've lost +45% skill effect duration or ~3 sec BV duration...

Yes you're right. This tree is for Waoooo explore the possibilities of this build and he said it currently is not ideal for exploring the end game content.

I'll wait for more feedback it and depending on the result after I can put this tree alternative for those who want to play. After I make a table comparing to know, mathematically, as it is in relation to another.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 14, 2016, 6:50:29 AM
I still can't do the shaper with the new setup. I get to the 3rd stage and the uncreated just destroys me. I'm outa ideas.
Last edited by Waoooo on Oct 14, 2016, 12:42:27 AM
Maybe, with BV duration uber-enchant this can be OK...
"
it currently is not ideal for exploring the end game content

There is only 1 ideal build for the endgame: pathfinder. Active skill doesn't really matter :D
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 14, 2016, 3:38:23 AM
"
Waoooo wrote:
I still can't do the shaper with the new setup. I get to the 3rd stage and the uncreated just destroys me. I'm outa ideas.

Show your gear and tree updated.

"
SilverWF wrote:
Maybe, with BV duration uber-enchant this can be OK...
There is only 1 ideal build for the endgame: pathfinder. Active skill doesn't really matter :D

Oh, I do not want to play in easy mode. I want to "squeeze" the Trickster to see what is the limit of the class. :P

In fact this problem Shaper is happening with several builds, if you do not have a very good build you can not kill it. I do not think that's fair. It seems when Atziri was included in the game, was restricted to a few builds to farm it.
Guides made by me:
hi guys frist time posting on forms wanted to see if u have any ideals where to go next on my damages but unsure how to post my gear on here so u guys can see
ok i think i figured it out where would u guys go i have done up to teir 15 and have beat atziri once i think my problem on atziri is more me than gear
You don't need to use Blasphemy gem, in heretic veil, also, with it, you can try to run 2 curses (Warlord + Vulnerablity/TempChains) + some aura (Herald of Storm for free shock on the enemies i.e.) :)
here is my gear, maybe you'll get some ideas. As I can see, you do not have Tempest shield and power charges generator (like Orb of Stroms in my shield)

far from being perfect, I know :)
But I jave 4200 HP and 700 ES in it, also as overcapped elem and chaos resists.
I'm using 2 curses: Vuln+Warlord's. TempChains for special cases (PvP)

Damn, getting 4 blue, 1 green and 1 red sockets at DEX chest piece is a damn trick... But we are tricksters, so need to try better! ))))
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 14, 2016, 4:33:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info